Gallup state numbers predict huge Obama loss

He didn't run on accomplishments in '08, he won't run on accomplishments in '12, those who didn't care he didn't have any accomplishments in '08 won't care that he has none in '12.

Sad to say, but he'll win easily again in my opinion. Not that I care if it's him or one of the liberals the republican party props up, Romney or Gingrich.

I have to respectfully disagree with you on this, Doc. Obama's run in '08 was remarkable BECAUSE he didn't have a record. He ran as this kind of blank piece of paper onto which people projected what they hoped he would be. That's no longer the case after 3 years of governing. The electorate has a much better idea of what Barack Obama's strengths and weaknesses are...what HE is. It's not a vague notion of "Change You Can Believe In" this time around. It's his policies...many of which have not been successful against his opponent's proposed policies. No blank slate this time. I think he's in deep trouble unless the economy turns around and I don't see that happening in the next nine months. It's much more likely that trouble in Europe or the Middle East will make things worse rather than better.

Agree to disagree, I've yet to talk to someone who said "I voted for Obama in '08 but won't in '12."

I think there are a lot of people out there that are reluctant to admit that they voted for Obama in '08, Doc. I know a lot of people who will admit that he's been a serious disappointment. Now the question is...will they vote for four more years of what we're getting now? Does anyone out there suddenly think this President is going to develop the skills to bring people together and get things done? Really?

Ron Paul will be nominated thanks to the weirdo help and then will go on to beat the snot bubbles out of Obama.

What did Paul poll in teh FL primary? 17% something like that? Hint, you don't win things with those kind of numbers.

I have to respectfully disagree with you on this, Doc. Obama's run in '08 was remarkable BECAUSE he didn't have a record. He ran as this kind of blank piece of paper onto which people projected what they hoped he would be. That's no longer the case after 3 years of governing. The electorate has a much better idea of what Barack Obama's strengths and weaknesses are...what HE is. It's not a vague notion of "Change You Can Believe In" this time around. It's his policies...many of which have not been successful against his opponent's proposed policies. No blank slate this time. I think he's in deep trouble unless the economy turns around and I don't see that happening in the next nine months. It's much more likely that trouble in Europe or the Middle East will make things worse rather than better.

Agree to disagree, I've yet to talk to someone who said "I voted for Obama in '08 but won't in '12."

I think there are a lot of people out there that are reluctant to admit that they voted for Obama in '08, Doc. I know a lot of people who will admit that he's been a serious disappointment. Now the question is...will they vote for four more years of what we're getting now? Does anyone out there suddenly think this President is going to develop the skills to bring people together and get things done? Really?

I took a job doing polling a couple years back and I can tell you some people are nuts.

Many registered democrats I called would say this: "I'm a life long democrat, hence I vote democrat" of course then they would hang up the phone.

They made it seem like some sort of habit...

I didn't have much problems with republicans other than rants about Obama.

Many thought I was some sort of government bureaucrat calling... Some republicans were like "you tell Obama ____________" :lol:

I remember I was trying to tell this one guy I was not part of any government organization and he was like: "I don't care who you are, you tell Obama to shove his commie shit up his ass."

I told him I agreed and then tried to explain I was nothing more than a person doing polling for a private organization...

People are pissed that is for sure...

Not a good sign for Obama. Not at all and I don't see any probable scenario where his approval numbers improve being now and the election.

Gallup state numbers predict huge Obama loss | Campaign 2012 | Washington Examiner

Net positive is not the key, DTMB. The net length over MR will be the key. There BHO is doing fine. Mitt has to change that.

When you look at these numbers RealClearPolitics - Opinion, News, Analysis, Videos and Polls . . .

RCP Poll Averages President Obama Job Approval
RCP Average Approve 46.5
Disapprove 47.9
Spread -1.4

Congressional Job Approval
RCP Average Approve 13.2
Disapprove 82.4 Spread -69.2

Generic Congressional Vote
RCP Average Democrats 44.3
Republicans 41.8
Democrats +2.5

. . . we see the problem. The GOP has imploded at a time when it should be running away with the race.

Why? The Republicans cannot offer a coherent party message because of the infighting.

Maybe after the convention.

Until about 10 days ago, I didnt think Romney had it in him to take the fight to a Chicago taught president.
But now Im thinking this guy Romney can be a real mofu and ruthless as hell just like this fraud of a president we have. Its all good..........I cant wait to see the ad's.

Nigga PLeeeezzz!!!

Romney trying desperately to sell himself as a self made man is a sad joke. He is a worse representative of the common man than Bush was as a pretend "rancher".

Romney was born with a golden spoon in his mouth. His father was a top auto industry CEO and a Governor. His so called "mission" for his cult entailed living in a chateau in fucking FRANCE! He was born into an elite position in the morman church. He has powerful albeit crazy as batshit connections everywhere he turns in his life. He is the "goody two shoes son" that kissed every influential ass he was requested to and then some. He NEVER rocked the good ship "BigBucks". He has the AAA list of financial connections and ALWAYS had. His company Bain started out as a true venture Capitalist company but quickly moved on to Vulture Capitalism because there was more money to share with those he owed favors by parting out companies that saving them. Mittens is a sick posterboy for the glory, wealth and power one can attain from SELLING OUT!

I honestly don't believe Romney WANTS to be president. I think he was talked into it...like Bush there are powers that be that will make billions of dollars and have more influence than they ever dreamed of if he becomes POTUS. The Church of LDS not the least of these hopefuls. They have been desperate to legitimise thier standing among the religions and this would put the cherry right on top for those cultist fucks.

Until about 10 days ago, I didnt think Romney had it in him to take the fight to a Chicago taught president.
But now Im thinking this guy Romney can be a real mofu and ruthless as hell just like this fraud of a president we have. Its all good..........I cant wait to see the ad's.

Nigga PLeeeezzz!!!

Romney trying desperately to sell himself as a self made man is a sad joke. He is a worse representative of the common man than Bush was as a pretend "rancher".

Romney was born with a golden spoon in his mouth. His father was a top auto industry CEO and a Governor. His so called "mission" for his cult entailed living in a chateau in fucking FRANCE! He was born into an elite position in the morman church. He has powerful albeit crazy as batshit connections everywhere he turns in his life. He is the "goody two shoes son" that kissed every influential ass he was requested to and then some. He NEVER rocked the good ship "BigBucks". He has the AAA list of financial connections and ALWAYS had. His company Bain started out as a true venture Capitalist company but quickly moved on to Vulture Capitalism because there was more money to share with those he owed favors by parting out companies that saving them. Mittens is a sick posterboy for the glory, wealth and power one can attain from SELLING OUT!

I honestly don't believe Romney WANTS to be president. I think he was talked into it...like Bush there are powers that be that will make billions of dollars and have more influence than they ever dreamed of if he becomes POTUS. The Church of LDS not the least of these hopefuls. They have been desperate to legitimise thier standing among the religions and this would put the cherry right on top for those cultist fucks.

Might be time to switch to Decaf, Huggy...or a new tin foil hat?

The k00ks think the popular votes matters............

Dummies............

The lamest ass candidate in my lifetime, John McCain, lost several of the key swing states in '08 by less than 5% and in some cases, by 2% or 3%.

Its all going to come down to Virginia, North Carolina, Ohio, Florida, Indiana and Pennsylvania. Nowhere else matters........and in none of those states is Obama likely to win although Pennsylvania is probably 50-50.

Like I said......November cant come quickly enough.

I would be concerned if it were actual Obama vs Romney numbers rather than just Obama approval numbers

You had me worried there at first
Exactly, and that is so obvious it's no wonder no CON$ervative can see it. Romney has a negative approval rating of 49% and increasing rapidly, and Snooty Newtie's is 60%, so Obama has lower negative ratings then either one.

I would be concerned if it were actual Obama vs Romney numbers rather than just Obama approval numbers

You had me worried there at first
Exactly, and that is so obvious it's no wonder no CON$ervative can see it. Romney has a negative approval rating of 49% and increasing rapidly, and Snooty Newtie's is 60%, so Obama has lower negative ratings then either one.

And in November the American people are going to stand in a voting booth and ask themselves if they want 4 more years of excuses from the most divisive President we've ever had or someone who offers workable plans to improve things and a history of doing so.

Hopey Changy only takes you so far...it's going to take Barack Obama as far as November, 2012 unless something changes dramatically with the economy and I think we both know that he hasn't done anything to make that happen.

Sorry, but at some point this is going to be about competence.

I think the only question remaining is............are we going to see a repeat of the '60's riots with the blacks burning down the cities? Of course, media outlets like MSNBC are going to push that line in an attempt to whip up hysteria.

Gun sales in the fall were at record levels according to the FBI..........and how ironic.........this president was going to be the "great uniter".:banana:. LMAO.....the guy has no peer as a divider.

Unfortunately this poll really means jack shit.

Barack-Obama---Hope-Action-Change-Campaign-Poster-6.jpg

How many threads like this are we going to have? Where the republicans all start out convinced some piece of information spells doom for Obama then slowly morphs back into the same uncertainty we started with? Give the polls a rest until closer to Nov for god's sake, this early we might as well be reading tea leaves or tarot cards.

I think the only question remaining is............are we going to see a repeat of the '60's riots with the blacks burning down the cities? Of course, media outlets like MSNBC are going to push that line in an attempt to whip up hysteria.

Gun sales in the fall were at record levels according to the FBI..........and how ironic.........this president was going to be the "great uniter".:banana:. LMAO.....the guy has no peer as a divider.
Well KOOK, you must be from MSNBC because YOU are the one pushing riots in an attempt to whip up hysteria!!! See the first quote in my sig!

I totally agree with you that Romney is a progressive...

However I doubt democrats would vote for him since he is painted as the devil just because he claims hes a republican.

Romney says the right shit sometimes but that doesn't mean he will apply his ideas.

I prefer Paul, however I'm voting against Obama - If I have to vote for Romney I will because I want Obama fuck and his communist and oppressive Czars the fuck out of there, a long with his tyrannical and oppressive DOJ..

There is nothing 'progressive' about Romney. He is, however, a practical conservative - like I am. I am personally conservative but I don't want to force my way on others - a fundamentally true conservative approach. Romney can and does work bi-partisanly, he knows how to get a rational balanced approach to work for both 'sides'.

I like his ideas... I'm prepared to give him the benefit of the doubt.

and by practical, you mean what? that he says whatever will get him elected?

i suppose that's practical.

me, i wouldn't take chances and vote for someone who thinks it's ok to ban birth control

No, that's not what I mean. I mean what I said. He's practical, in that he'll compromise and work for a bipartisan approach. I know - what an outrageous idea - a President that wants to represent ALL Americans instead of one that refers to his fellow Americans as 'the enemy'.

No one wants to 'ban' birth control... however, if Obama wants to pick a fight with the Catholic Church to force us to provide it.... he can fuck off thinking that Catholics (36million registered voters) will take that kneeling down. We won't.

Well KOOK, you must be from MSNBC because YOU are the one pushing riots in an attempt to whip up hysteria!!! See the first quote in my sig!

The first quote in your sig is mis-attributed. It's by Saul Alinsky.

Your sig quotes make as much sense as me claiming I said '“I have a dream that one day on the red hills of Georgia, the sons of former slaves and the sons of former slave owners will be able to sit together at the table of brotherhood.”

I have said it... but I was, naturally, quoting MLK.

Your sig is bullshit. And you are a fool for not understanding that.

I totally agree with you that Romney is a progressive...

However I doubt democrats would vote for him since he is painted as the devil just because he claims hes a republican.

Romney says the right shit sometimes but that doesn't mean he will apply his ideas.

I prefer Paul, however I'm voting against Obama - If I have to vote for Romney I will because I want Obama fuck and his communist and oppressive Czars the fuck out of there, a long with his tyrannical and oppressive DOJ..

There is nothing 'progressive' about Romney. He is, however, a practical conservative - like I am. I am personally conservative but I don't want to force my way on others - a fundamentally true conservative approach. Romney can and does work bi-partisanly, he knows how to get a rational balanced approach to work for both 'sides'.

I like his ideas... I'm prepared to give him the benefit of the doubt.

and by practical, you mean what? that he says whatever will get him elected?

i suppose that's practical.

me, i wouldn't take chances and vote for someone who thinks it's ok to ban birth control

everyone says whatever the have to to get elected, obama wasn't and isn't immune neither was bush clinton reagan.....etc.

I personally don't think romney will win and not for any of the reasons I am sure you could imagine.

Your sig quotes make as much sense as me claiming I said '“I have a dream that one day on the red hills of Georgia, the sons of former slaves and the sons of former slave owners will be able to sit together at the table of brotherhood.”

You have been corrected each and every time you have you have posted your mis-attribution to your mentor Saul Alinsky, but you continue to post the same bullshit. No matter how many times you post it, it will still be bullshit. The quote is attributed to your heroes Marx and Lenin. And your MessiahRushie was not quoting Allinsky, Marx or Lenin when he said it, and you know that too. You just like making a fool of yourself by repeating the same old bullshit.

Here was the last time I corrected you a mere 4 days ago:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/4732529-post54.html
What I find highly entertaining is that EdTheDumbAss is horrified that Rush advocates using these tactics against the left. Even quotes Rush in his sig.... while completely ignoring where that quote originated from... Alinsky. It's ok for the left, but not for the right.

EdTheDumbAss.... he's TruffMocker stupid.
No matter how many times you mindless CON$ parrot that lie, it doesn't change the fact that the tactic did not originate with the God of CON$ervatism and mentor of your MessiahRushie, Saul Alinsky.

“Accuse others of what you do.”
- Attributed to Vladimir Lenin and Karl Marx.

You have been corrected each and every time you have you have posted your mis-attribution to your mentor Saul Alinsky, but you continue to post the same bullshit. No matter how many times you post it, it will still be bullshit. The quote is attributed to your heroes Marx and Lenin. And your MessiahRushie was not quoting Allinsky, Marx or Lenin when he said it, and you know that too. You just like making a fool of yourself by repeating the same old bullshit.

Here was the last time I corrected you a mere 4 days ago:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/4732529-post54.html
What I find highly entertaining is that EdTheDumbAss is horrified that Rush advocates using these tactics against the left. Even quotes Rush in his sig.... while completely ignoring where that quote originated from... Alinsky. It's ok for the left, but not for the right.

EdTheDumbAss.... he's TruffMocker stupid.
No matter how many times you mindless CON$ parrot that lie, it doesn't change the fact that the tactic did not originate with the God of CON$ervatism and mentor of your MessiahRushie, Saul Alinsky.

“Accuse others of what you do.”
- Attributed to Vladimir Lenin and Karl Marx.
1000x500px-LL-92669ba8_bump.jpg

Forum List

Back