GALLUP SHOCK POLL-romney 48%,scumbama 43%

DRUDGE REPORT 2012®
Gallup.Com - Daily News, Polls, Public Opinion on Politics, Economy, Wellbeing, and World

Mind you,this is based on REGISTERED VOTERS.
not dirtbags called by CNN.

We are beyond the margin of error,now.
if gas remains high,and unemployment high....

Kiss obama goodbye
romney needs paul to secure victory.

Romney grabbing Paul as VP would be a very good move.
Because Paul is so popular himself? Because Paul's message is embraced by such a vast majority?

Paul is the biggest inside joke that is no longer an iside joke.

Romney is a smart politico. He'll run away from Paul so fast the wind of his passing will cause tornado warnings.

Because Paul is so popular himself? Because Paul's message is embraced by such a vast majority?

Romney is a smart politico. He'll run away from Paul so fast the wind of his passing will cause tornado warnings.

Say Nosmo, aren't you 100% Obamabot?

I figure the smartest thing the GOP should do is listen to Obamabots, you only have their best interests in mind.....

LOL

Paul has about 25% of Republicans. As a VP pick, he throws a bone to the ever expanding Libertarian caucus in the party. He also draws independents in the general election.

The extreme left is with Obama. The mushy middle is with Romney. The right is in play, Paul can bring it home for the GOP.

Say Nosmo, aren't you 100% Obamabot?

I figure the smartest thing the GOP should do is listen to Obamabots, you only have their best interests in mind.....

LOL

Paul has about 25% of Republicans. As a VP pick, he throws a bone to the ever expanding Libertarian caucus in the party. He also draws independents in the general election.

The extreme left is with Obama. The mushy middle is with Romney. The right is in play, Paul can bring it home for the GOP.
If Paul's support was as great as you imagine it is, he would have more than no delegates in his pocket.

Recent interviews with Obama - nervous little deflective punk.

Recent interviews with Romney - confident, asskicking, all over the Commie's ass for his miserable failed Presidency.

Obama will be unable to maintain the testosterone level. The true "Manchild" will be fully exposed.

Adios muthafucker. Back to "Community Organizing" you go.

Time for a MAN to run the country again.

why do you have be racist, just call him by his name

Racist needs to denigrate their subject so they can feel superior.

Can you imagine how low their self esteem was back in Nov. 2008.

Their fumes turn into teabags.

DRUDGE REPORT 2012®
Gallup.Com - Daily News, Polls, Public Opinion on Politics, Economy, Wellbeing, and World

Kiss obama goodbye

Paul is dead.......

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlQHoelGzbM&feature=bf_prev&list=PL12C61379C1C3384A&lf=results_video]paul is dead - the rotten apple 1 - YouTube[/ame]

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Obama is in trouble.

The fumbled handling of Iran, N Korea, Israel, Syria make him look confused. Like he's not sure what to do. Bush fucked up, but at least he had a plan, was sure of it, and had the balls to actually make a damn decision. Obama outsources all his big decisions to Congress or the military. His only big choice was to give the green light to the SEALS on Bin Laden and the pirates. Yeah, thats a HARD choice: Let the SEALS kill Bin Laden? Yep, a no brainer.

The economy has dragged along for 4 years now. Given, he didn't cause it. But he plead with us to let Him fix it, and he hasn't. All he's done is preach about raising taxes.

But what liberals may be shocked by is the social issues that are hurting Obama. And in fairness, it's not necessarily Obama causing it. He's just the symbolic figure of political correctness, radical feminism, RACE BAITING, Occupy shit, and all the other social annoyances that people are sick and tired of.
Look at this! A call for expanded, unnecessary, unwinnable wars because Bush had balls!

This is the campaign ad? Let's fight, lose, pay through the nose because it's ballsy?!?

Gosh Conservatism is easy! I'd sign up, but my God given intellect keeps me from playing in fires and listening to crap like this.

You're definitely not with it. Try getting a clue.

Recent interviews with Obama - nervous little deflective punk.

Recent interviews with Romney - confident, asskicking, all over the Commie's ass for his miserable failed Presidency.

Obama will be unable to maintain the testosterone level. The true "Manchild" will be fully exposed.

Adios muthafucker. Back to "Community Organizing" you go.

Time for a MAN to run the country again.

Just keep showing this photo. It says it all:

theunbubba-albums-post-photo-s-picture4165-please-mr-ahmadinejahd-can-we-have-our-drone-back-fail-demotivational-posters-1324589312.jpg

DRUDGE REPORT 2012®

Kiss obama goodbye

JJJJEEEZZZUUUSSS!!! This is April and the election is in Nov. Back just last month, when Romney and Santorum were beating each other up and Santorum was picking up primary wins, Obama was beating Romney by a large margin. The libtards were jizzing there pants. I said the same thing to them. It's way to early to get excited. Many things can happen between now and then.

You can get over-excited, but want happens if faux unemployment dips down into the 6s? Obama will run away with the election!

The k00ks hang their hats on the public not liking Romney................

Let me tell you something...........if Boob McNut were on the ticket for the GOP, Obama still goes down. People, but espeically independents have figured out they voted for a fraud in 2008. Independents dont like to be bamboozled by either party and the anti-tradition, anti-American rhetoric doesnt fly with them. And now you got a White House that was aware of gross misuse of taxpayer monies and they didnt do dick. Thats only OK with the k00ks.

No worries here..............election night cant come fast enough for me, and I'll be taking in the whole night over on MSNBC.:rock:

Obama is in trouble.

The fumbled handling of Iran, N Korea, Israel, Syria make him look confused. Like he's not sure what to do. Bush fucked up, but at least he had a plan, was sure of it, and had the balls to actually make a damn decision. Obama outsources all his big decisions to Congress or the military. His only big choice was to give the green light to the SEALS on Bin Laden and the pirates. Yeah, thats a HARD choice: Let the SEALS kill Bin Laden? Yep, a no brainer.

The economy has dragged along for 4 years now. Given, he didn't cause it. But he plead with us to let Him fix it, and he hasn't. All he's done is preach about raising taxes.

But what liberals may be shocked by is the social issues that are hurting Obama. And in fairness, it's not necessarily Obama causing it. He's just the symbolic figure of political correctness, radical feminism, RACE BAITING, Occupy shit, and all the other social annoyances that people are sick and tired of.
Look at this! A call for expanded, unnecessary, unwinnable wars because Bush had balls!

This is the campaign ad? Let's fight, lose, pay through the nose because it's ballsy?!?

Gosh Conservatism is easy! I'd sign up, but my God given intellect keeps me from playing in fires and listening to crap like this.

You're definitely not with it. Try getting a clue.
Well argued! You made no point at all, but want to be respected. You must be a Conservative!

New Topics

Forum List

Back