GALLUP SHOCK POLL-romney 48%,scumbama 43%

Obama is in trouble.

The fumbled handling of Iran, N Korea, Israel, Syria make him look confused. Like he's not sure what to do. Bush fucked up, but at least he had a plan, was sure of it, and had the balls to actually make a damn decision. Obama outsources all his big decisions to Congress or the military. His only big choice was to give the green light to the SEALS on Bin Laden and the pirates. Yeah, thats a HARD choice: Let the SEALS kill Bin Laden? Yep, a no brainer.

The economy has dragged along for 4 years now. Given, he didn't cause it. But he plead with us to let Him fix it, and he hasn't. All he's done is preach about raising taxes.

But what liberals may be shocked by is the social issues that are hurting Obama. And in fairness, it's not necessarily Obama causing it. He's just the symbolic figure of political correctness, radical feminism, RACE BAITING, Occupy shit, and all the other social annoyances that people are sick and tired of.

It would be interesting to calculate the bandwidth that will be burned on this site between now and election day by partisans who (1) trumpet polls favoring their guy, and (2) spin and minimize the importance of those that don't.

Good gawd.

The only time you decide to piss and moan about it is when your buttboy Obama looks bad.

It would be interesting to calculate the bandwidth that will be burned on this site between now and election day by partisans who (1) trumpet polls favoring their guy, and (2) spin and minimize the importance of those that don't.

Good gawd.

The only time you decide to piss and moan about it is when your buttboy Obama looks bad.

Yeah, you can really tell that by my post.

Project much?

:tongue:

Good gawd.

Yeah, you can really tell that by my post.

I'm seen your type before. This ain't my first rodeo.

You'll vote for Obama again, regardless.

What will be the final blow?

- Obamacare ruled illegal by SCOTUS.
- There WILL be another national race baiting incident, somewhere, somehow, and people are fucking tired of that shit. Obama is the symbolic figure representing the ideology that race baits, and America is so over it.

Sniper,go up to.umass,or places like that.
youll see those type everywhere,old and young
smoking dope and thinking about abby hoffman and them.

Sniper,go up to.umass,or places like that.
youll see those type everywhere,old and young
smoking dope and thinking about abby hoffman and them.

Obama's plan to short circuit the amnesty of millions of potential voters may affect the election somewhat. He is poised to grant them a few days at home (Mexico) and then a swift ride to the voting booth.:D

Obama is in trouble.

The fumbled handling of Iran, N Korea, Israel, Syria make him look confused. Like he's not sure what to do. Bush fucked up, but at least he had a plan, was sure of it, and had the balls to actually make a damn decision. Obama outsources all his big decisions to Congress or the military. His only big choice was to give the green light to the SEALS on Bin Laden and the pirates. Yeah, thats a HARD choice: Let the SEALS kill Bin Laden? Yep, a no brainer.

The economy has dragged along for 4 years now. Given, he didn't cause it. But he plead with us to let Him fix it, and he hasn't. All he's done is preach about raising taxes.

But what liberals may be shocked by is the social issues that are hurting Obama. And in fairness, it's not necessarily Obama causing it. He's just the symbolic figure of political correctness, radical feminism, RACE BAITING, Occupy shit, and all the other social annoyances that people are sick and tired of.
Look at this! A call for expanded, unnecessary, unwinnable wars because Bush had balls!

This is the campaign ad? Let's fight, lose, pay through the nose because it's ballsy?!?

Gosh Conservatism is easy! I'd sign up, but my God given intellect keeps me from playing in fires and listening to crap like this.

Forum List

Back