Gallup Poll Reveals Americans Favor Reduced Immigration

get_involved

Gold Member
Jul 16, 2009
"A new Gallup Poll reveals that more Americans are favoring lower immigration numbers as compared to this time last year. Fifty percent of Americans believe that immigration numbers should be reduced from their current rate of more than 1 million immigrants per year, while only 14 percent think that number should be increased."

Gallup Poll Reveals Americans Favor Reduced Immigration | NumbersUSA - For Lower Immigration Levels

trafficwide.jpg

That conclusion doesn't seem like the sort of thing you'd need a poll to arrive at. :confused:

Ya' think?

I'd suggest that if immigration were put to a plebisite vote, the USA would vote to end ALL immigration into this nation...at least for a while.

this information won't make a shit's worth of difference in DC.. they just aren't listening,, so illegal immigration will be the next big thing shoved down our throats.. or as the DUmbocrats call it "cramdown"

Does this mean they are going to keep a close eye on the southern boarder to keep all the illegal Mexicans out of our country? If not, then your poll is pretty much useless. It's about the same thing as saying polls show that a thirsty person wants a glass of water...

You could have done the same poll a hundred years ago and got the same results.

A nation built on immigration has quarrels with immigration... hmm.

I oppose undocumented people illegally entering or overstaying their allowed time in the United States but all peoples should be given atleast a reasonable chance to qualify for US citizenship if they so desire. I mean what makes these people lesser than our ancestors who immigrated to the United States? Those people wanting less imigration are the modern day equivalent of those who opposed letting many of our ancestors into the United States.

Forum List

Back