Gallup poll. Obama approval rating at 48 % disapproval

Funny, I have him at about 98% disapproval.

SmileyFinger53.gif
SmileyFinger53.gif
SmileyFinger53.gif
SmileyFinger53.gif
SmileyFinger53.gif
SmileyFinger53.gif

493.gif
493.gif
493.gif
493.gif

This is sooooo funny! I thought the poll was recent....You guys crack me up!

and today:

Obama Approval Rating Reaches Three-Year High In Poll
The Huffington Post | By Ariel Edwards-Levy
Posted: 12/06/2012 12:07 pm EST Updated: 12/06/2012 1:27 pm EST

A month after the election, President Barack Obama's approval ratings are at a level he hasn't seen for years, with contentious negotiations over the upcoming "fiscal cliff" so far not dampening his support.

Obama has an approval rating of 53 percent among registered voters, according to a poll released Thursday by Quinnipiac University -- the strongest approval level the university has measured since the summer of 2009

and today:

The Huffington Post | By Ariel Edwards-Levy
Posted: 12/06/2012 12:07 pm EST Updated: 12/06/2012 1:27 pm EST

A month after the election, President Barack Obama's approval ratings are at a level he hasn't seen for years, with contentious negotiations over the upcoming "fiscal cliff" so far not dampening his support.

Obama has an approval rating of 53 percent among registered voters, according to a poll released Thursday by Quinnipiac University -- the strongest approval level the university has measured since the summer of 2009

December 7, 2012

STILL Kickin' TEABAGGER ASS!!

"A month after the bitterly fought election, President Barack Obama has his highest approval ratings since the killing of Osama bin Laden, according to an Associated Press-GfK poll, and more Americans say the nation is heading in the right direction now than at any time since the start of his first term.

Obama's approval rating stands at 57 percent, the highest since May 2011, when U.S. Navy SEALs killed the terror leader, and up 5 percentage points from before the election. And 42 percent say the country is on the right track, up from 35 percent in January 2009.

A majority think it's likely that the president will be able to improve the economy in his second term."

boehnerreidcrying_jonathanernst_reuters.jpg

This is sooooo funny! I thought the poll was recent....You guys crack me up!
Here's one, for ya'!!!!

"Democrats have regained the edge over Republicans among U.S. adults expressing a party preference even as a growing number of Americans say they are politically independent, a poll released on Wednesday showed.

Some 47 percent of Americans identified themselves as Democrats or Democratic-leaning independents last year, compared to 42 percent who said they were Republicans or Republican-leaning, according to the Gallup survey."

untitled2.png

:udaman:

:thewave:

:woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo:

ABC_BOEHNER_CRY_FINAL_110105_wb.jpg

Would that be the same Gallup that had Romney winning the election?

That Gallup?

Let's stick to the pollsters who aren't in the tank for the rightwing propaganda machine, if you don't mind.

The 155,000 registered voters in St Lucie County won't be able to cast 247,000 ballots in a Civil War. Nor will Minnesota be able to deny perusal of the records concerning those voters who cast ballots the same day they registered. Once you've been killed you can't get up to fight again, or vote, and when your corpse is lying there on the ground its there for all who pass by to view and inspect. Hell of a lot surer than fingers dipped in purple ink
And Chicago's long ago dead won't be able to arise from the grave and make their usual and customary trips to the ballot box either.

The 155,000 registered voters in St Lucie County won't be able to cast 247,000 ballots in a Civil War. Nor will Minnesota be able to deny perusal of the records concerning those voters who cast ballots the same day they registered. Once you've been killed you can't get up to fight again, or vote, and when your corpse is lying there on the ground its there for all who pass by to view and inspect. Hell of a lot surer than fingers dipped in purple ink
And Chicago's long ago dead won't be able to arise from the grave and make their usual and customary trips to the ballot box either.

^I didn't know Alex Jones posted here. :bye1: How's it hangin' Alex?

Is that St Lucie County meme still going around? Really?

I guess I shouldn't be surprised. If there is one thing you can count on from a retard, it is persistence.

The vote count the rubes are in such a tizzy about consisted of the sum of the total ballot cards submitted, not the total number of ballots.

The ballot was spread across two cards.

Would that be the same Gallup that had Romney winning the election?

That Gallup?

Let's stick to the pollsters who aren't in the tank for the rightwing propaganda machine, if you don't mind.

although, really, is it so earthshaking to think that the FIFTY-TWO PERCENT who voted for the president approve of him and the FORTY SEVEN PERCENT who didn't, still don't approve of him.

d'uh....

gee... maybe they won't re-elect him.

oh wait.

New Topics

Forum List

Back