Gallup: Obama's Job Approval Drops 7 Points in 3 Days

Jroc

יעקב כהן
Oct 19, 2010
Michigan
- In the most precipitous decline it has seen in more than a year, President Barack Obama's job approval rating has dropped 7 points in three days, according to Gallup.

In the three-day period ending on Oct. 23, says Gallup, 53 percent said they approved of the job Obama was doing and 42 percent said they did not.

On Oct. 24, that dropped to 51 percent who said they approved and 44 percent who said they do not.

On Oct. 25, it dropped again to 48 percent who said they approved and 47 percent who said they do not.

On Oct. 26, it dropped yet again to 46 percent who said they approved and 49 percent who said they did not.

Gallup: Obama's Job Approval Drops 7 Points in 3 Days | CNSNews.com

Libya will be his demise.

He let those men die. Bless the father who is out there giving it. Man I thought I was going to pass out putting his story about how he felt his son was left to dry.

Friday nights a blur. But we had to rock it to back him.

I just started out with a little story from Lars Larson. Praise the Lord for the rest that piled on and drove this story.

Here's to you Tyrone and here's to your dad. Man you rocked Charles.

When this election is all said and done, I hope I can meet the dad who rocked it for his son. Bless this man.

- In the most precipitous decline it has seen in more than a year, President Barack Obama's job approval rating has dropped 7 points in three days, according to Gallup.

In the three-day period ending on Oct. 23, says Gallup, 53 percent said they approved of the job Obama was doing and 42 percent said they did not.

On Oct. 24, that dropped to 51 percent who said they approved and 44 percent who said they do not.

On Oct. 25, it dropped again to 48 percent who said they approved and 47 percent who said they do not.

On Oct. 26, it dropped yet again to 46 percent who said they approved and 49 percent who said they did not.

no one believes that

Libya will be his demise.

He let those men die. Bless the father who is out there giving it. Man I thought I was going to pass out putting his story about how he felt his son was left to dry.

Friday nights a blur. But we had to rock it to back him.

I just started out with a little story from Lars Larson. Praise the Lord for the rest that piled on and drove this story.

Here's to you Tyrone and here's to your dad. Man you rocked Charles.

When this election is all said and done, I hope I can meet the dad who rocked it for his son. Bless this man.

That man wasn't going to go public but when he saw how the administration neglected their duties and let his hero son die in the last hours of the attack he couldn't stay silent anymore.

no one believes that

I report you decide:cool:

no one believes that

Jillian honest to betsy here we know what the father knows. They let them die.

no one believes that

They do.

What "no one" does is take you seriously.

no one believes that

Exactly.
I mean who is dumb enough to believe he has an approval rate anywhere near as high as 46%? :confused:

Gallup doesn't do daily ratings. They release numbers on a weekly basis. The latest report shows him gaining two points, up to 50% approval rating.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back