Gallup:Obama's approval crashing down to 43%

Obama eats fucking dogs.

A lot of people will never forgive him for that.

Normal ugly 'Merican moron Pub dupe people. LOL

STFU,faggot. You MUST BE SOME FOREIGNER.valueless poster.

Not sure if Frankie is foreign or not but he ALWAYS struggles with English like that. Kinda like Mushmouth from the Fat Albert cartoon.
After a while you'll interpret all his posts as, "I hate conservatives" and simply leave it at that. ;)

You just proved TD right on the disapproval, dumb ass :rofl:

RCP Average 8/16 - 9/1 -- Approve-47.1 Disapprove-49.0

and showed she was wrong about approval....Ill take it.
you apparently have forgotten how to actually READ.

TD said Gallup had Obama approval at 43%... which is exactly what my RCP link shows Gallup had him at... 43%.

So, you've now been smacked down twice in one thread. Want to try for three, dumb ass?

Real clear Politics Obama 46.4 Romney 46.3
RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - General Election: Romney vs. Obama
Swing states
Nevada Obama +3.3 7-24-8-26
Colorado Obama +1.6 7-31-8-22
Wisconsin Obama +1.4 8-13-8-21
Iowa Obama +0.2 5-22-8-26
Michigan Obama +1.2 8-16-8-28
Ohio Obama + 1.4 8-13-8 25
New Hampshire Obama +3.5 6-20-8-12
Virginia Obama +0.6 8-13-8-23
North Carolina Romney + 0.7 8-1-8-26
Florida Obama + 1.0 8-13-8-26

RealClearPolitics - 2012 Election Maps - Electoral Map
Now the left will point out Obama is leading in all but one of these but he is leading by more than plus three in only two the rest are just a bit over one or under same with Romney North Carolina. The two I find most interesting are Michigan where Obama leads by just +1.2 you would not think that given the whole auto bailout situation and Florida where Obama leads just+1.0 also strange given the whole seniors and medicare debate as I look at this I see ten swing states that could go either way.

Michigan is Obama's. Book it.
I think our President has conceded Florida; he hasn't been there in a month or so. Yet he still leads.

Obama is Cruising!

Your predictions are hysterical...

Thanks for the laughs....

When Romney wins, will you be offing yourself or will you just complain on January 20th 2013 that Romney isn't delivering?

Real clear Politics Obama 46.4 Romney 46.3
RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - General Election: Romney vs. Obama
Swing states
Nevada Obama +3.3 7-24-8-26
Colorado Obama +1.6 7-31-8-22
Wisconsin Obama +1.4 8-13-8-21
Iowa Obama +0.2 5-22-8-26
Michigan Obama +1.2 8-16-8-28
Ohio Obama + 1.4 8-13-8 25
New Hampshire Obama +3.5 6-20-8-12
Virginia Obama +0.6 8-13-8-23
North Carolina Romney + 0.7 8-1-8-26
Florida Obama + 1.0 8-13-8-26

RealClearPolitics - 2012 Election Maps - Electoral Map
Now the left will point out Obama is leading in all but one of these but he is leading by more than plus three in only two the rest are just a bit over one or under same with Romney North Carolina. The two I find most interesting are Michigan where Obama leads by just +1.2 you would not think that given the whole auto bailout situation and Florida where Obama leads just+1.0 also strange given the whole seniors and medicare debate as I look at this I see ten swing states that could go either way.

Michigan is Obama's. Book it.
I think our President has conceded Florida; he hasn't been there in a month or so. Yet he still leads.

Obama is Cruising!

The fact he is only up +1.2 Michigan means it is Obama's how? At one time he was up by +4 or 5 in Michigan the current trend there is not a good one.

And the disapproval numbers are at 48%.:D

No wonder he doesn't want to run on his record.

Gallup Daily: Obama Job Approval

From 42% last month...crashing down from 41% the month before that...crashing down from 40% the month before that...crashing down from 39% the month before that.

Jesus people...you think we wouldn't PAY ATTENTION????? :lol::lol::lol:

And what I wonder were your lame ass excuses in each of those months?

:lol::lol::lol: You didn't even figure out what I was saying...did you? :lol::lol::lol:

From 42% last month...crashing down from 41% the month before that...crashing down from 40% the month before that...crashing down from 39% the month before that.

Jesus people...you think we wouldn't PAY ATTENTION????? :lol::lol::lol:

And what I wonder were your lame ass excuses in each of those months?

:lol::lol::lol: You didn't even figure out what I was saying...did you? :lol::lol::lol:

The math isn't as difficult as you apparently presume.
So what were the lame ass excuses?

Forum List

Back