Gallup: Obama job rating sinks below 40% for first time

JRK

Feb 27, 2011
New data posted Sunday shows that 39% of Americans approve of Obama's job performance, while 54% disapprove. Both are the worst numbers of his presidency.
Gallup: Obama job rating sinks below 40% for first time - latimes.com

Libs this is really happening and it is really happening for the right reasons
I am amazed at the political spin that the tea party has the same approval rating as well as that the tea party has something to do with this mess we are in

Denial is not a river in Egypt

It's understandable, but I think there is a dissatisfaction with the whole political system, not just Obama.

Obama has been a horrible president, and truly feckless. The Dems would be well-served by replacing him, but that won't happen.

But I've been around long enough to watch the GOP lose elections they should have won by being too timid, too inept or too wedded to their special interests.

New data posted Sunday shows that 39% of Americans approve of Obama's job performance, while 54% disapprove. Both are the worst numbers of his presidency.

I am amazed at the political spin that the tea party has the same approval rating as well as that the tea party has something to do with this mess we are in

:omg:..that high huh.. makes you wonder.

Last edited:
It's understandable, but I think there is a dissatisfaction with the whole political system, not just Obama.

Obama has been a horrible president, and truly feckless. The Dems would be well-served by replacing him, but that won't happen.

But I've been around long enough to watch the GOP lose elections they should have won by being too timid, too inept or too wedded to their special interests.

The system has been Pelosi and Reid for 07-08
Pelosi, Reid and Obama 09-10
as well as Reid and Obama for 2011

not much there for debate

Having the govt take over so much of our life as well as the lives of people not even born yet was never the intent of our fore fathers. It is and has been Obama's sole purpose. To redistribute wealth in such a manner that it for ever changes our country
Sounds like a hack?
The S&P does not think so

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - Congressional Job Approval

Take your own advice.

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Obama Job Approval

Obama will get the numbers up, not that confident congress will.

I'm shocked it's so high .

Is he back from vacation (again) yet ?

no, he's on his Sarah Palin look alike bus tour, then he has to go rest in Martha's Vineyars, ya know? rub asses with the "evil rich" white people?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - Congressional Job Approval

Take your own advice.

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Obama Job Approval

Obama will get the numbers up, not that confident congress will.

Your kidding right?
Most of those polls were taken prior to the write-down for our credit rating as well as his behavior sense

I also am not sure 43% is much better than 39

As far as congress goes, I have no issue with that and agree with it. Its mostly liberal re pubs and loonier libs running the damn thing
it is a mess
We should have made a stand on this spending now, not kicked the can down the road

Forum List

Back