Gallup: Obama Can't Close The Deal

The Paperboy

Times Square
Aug 26, 2008
Times Square
Once again it seems as if Obama cannot close the deal. With all the wind to his back he loses 2 points. Can you imagine if the major media actually stuck their nose into Acorn?

Gallup link here

Once again it seems as if Obama cannot close the deal. With all the wind to his back he loses 2 points. Can you imagine if the major media actually stuck their nose into Acorn?

Gallup link here

I'll take a 6 point lead any day especially after a debate that your candidate should have thrived in but didnt. I dont see this thing ever getting beyond a 6 point lead for Obama. You should start looking at the states. NC is now undecided which is huge for Obama, he said he wanted to change the map and so far he is doing it.

Gallup link here

:lol: why are you all bitching about ACORN? are you afraid that a Dem might steal the election for once? :badgrin:

Disclaimer: I like Obama. I'm not for him but I won't move to another country if he's elected.

My gut feeling with Obama is he has always been one scandal (or major foreign policy blowup) away from imploding. Part of this is because he has been protected by the major media. There are two clouds gathering on the horizon for Obama. They are:

1. Rezko
2. Acorn

If nothing comes of 1 & 2 and Israel doesn't attack Iran I think Obama wins the election.

Gallup link here

can you say swiftboaters? wait for it.

Rev. Jeramiah Wrighteousness has a book coming out too. :D

McCain is done.

Look for him to take credit for the sunrise tomorrow.

Forum List

Back