Gallup - Obama Approval Slipping Again

1. he's been stable at about 52% for ages now.

2. who cares what the approval rating would be without blacks. bush's would have been even more pathetic than it was without old white males.

3. these misleading trolling threads are really, really, truly and unbelievably boring.

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

ages??!! ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

How old are you? Like..... 8 years old?

July 30 until now is "ages"...???!!

Daily Presidential Tracking Poll - Rasmussen Reports™

Last edited:
War is hell.
The surprising thing is that blacks have been most hurt by the recession and typically have unemployment rates higher than whites. Obama hasn't helped that any.
And they still turn out for him.

Yes..indeed it is. I am giving the liberals a taste of their own medicine and they don't like it.

Funny thing is the reason for his slide is one single thing.

His ineptitude as a Commander in Chief. His boasting of how great his "new strategy in Afghanistan" in March of 2009 was a bit premature. It has FAILED dismally. His overtures to NATO and Europe to step up have FAILED miserably. His replacing the ground commander in Afghanistan with McChrystal and then hamstringing him with all sorts of new engagement/use of force rules has caused Obama to appear WEAK TO THE REST OF THE WORLD.

Right now Obama IS perceived as a weakling beholden to George Soros around the globe. All of that knee-jerk cocksucking apologist crap at the beginning of his presidency has FAILED as well.

Many may not have liked Bush but NO ONE fucked with him lest they get a 2000lb. JDAM dropped on their ass.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Vel

2. who cares what the approval rating would be without blacks. bush's would have been even more pathetic than it was without old white males.

3. these misleading trolling threads are really, really, truly and unbelievably boring.

like I said ... Bizzarro World is where you, rdean and the rest of the KOOKS live.

Patek, Jillian is not a kook. She has different views than you an I, and that's what makes this board work so well. But she does deserve the respect from both sides.

like I said ... Bizzarro World is where you, rdean and the rest of the KOOKS live.

Patek, Jillian is not a kook. She has different views than you an I, and that's what makes this board work so well. But she does deserve the respect from both sides.

C'mon, admit it.....she's just a little bit kookie.

Little bit....

deniro.jpg

Little bit....

deniro.jpg

If we were talking about Chris, or Old Rocks...I would say yeah, and lead the way. But I like Jillian, and have respect for her. There have been several posts from her that has really made me think, and like I've said before, has even changed my mind on a couple of my views.

Little bit....

deniro.jpg

If we were talking about Chris, or Old Rocks...I would say yeah, and lead the way. But I like Jillian, and have respect for her. There have been several posts from her that has really made me think, and like I've said before, has even changed my mind on a couple of my views.

Oh- well in that case, we shall DANCE!!!!!!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9G2QTSf9TIo]YouTube - GAY DANCE[/ame]

Roger that. I edited my other post.

Last edited:

Roger that.

Now we are all getting along again!!!!!

Let's Dance!!!!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8mVtWzx8D8]YouTube - gay dance[/ame]

"What you see in FDR..... umm that I hope my team can emulate is..... Not always getting it right, but projecting a sense of confidence." -- Barack Obama

In order for a con man to project that sense of confidence (that's why it's called a con job folks) the Marks have to remain cooled. They have to remain unaware there's a con job in progress.

Too many of the Marks are waking up, going "hot," in the con vernacular.

"What you see in FDR..... umm that I hope my team can emulate is..... Not always getting it right, but projecting a sense of confidence." -- Barack Obama

In order for a con man to project that sense of confidence (that's why it's called a con job folks) the Marks have to remain cooled. They have to remain unaware there's a con job in progress.

Too many of the Marks are waking up, going "hot," in the con vernacular.

MM, I am too stoned to understand this post.

But I am sure it is really cool....

Forum List

Back