Gallup - Obama Approval Slipping Again

Gallup?? Who the hell posts Gallup?

I thought Mr Sinatra only listened to what Rassmussen has to say?

Somebodys going to get jealous

If you use a right leaning poll, the left complains about bias. You use a left leaning poll, the left complains that you didn't use a right leaning poll. I better sit down, I'm getting a little dizzy. :lol:

Poll Date Sample Approve Disapprove Spread
RCP Average 9/17 - 10/5 -- 51.6 41.6 +10.0
Gallup 10/3 - 10/5 1547 A 50 43 +7
Rasmussen Reports 10/3 - 10/5 1500 LV 51 49 +2
FOX News 9/29 - 9/30 900 RV 50 42 +8
CBS News/NY Times 9/19 - 9/23 1042 A 56 33 +23
NBC News/Wall St. Jrnl 9/17 - 9/20 1005 A 51 41 +10

See All President Obama Job Approval Polling Data
RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Obama Job Approval

If you use a right leaning poll, the left complains about bias. You use a left leaning poll, the left complains that you didn't use a right leaning poll. I better sit down, I'm getting a little dizzy. :lol:

Indeed!

The fact remains - Obama's popularity is greatly diminished - and most importantly, from the conservative "middle" as it were.

The leftist libs in here show much gnashing of teeth over this, and there is some spectacle enjoyment over that, but I am actually feeling a bit sorry for them as it is clear much personal emotion has been invested by them into Obama's success.

Such examples are clear signs of some very personally unhappy people living lives lacking in any real quality.

Bummer...

At least your aware of which direction the lines are going for Obama.

At least your aware of which direction the lines are going for Obama.

Ah, and sadly some of those polls are as old as the gentelman who posted them!

As far as I'm concerned Obama has only done one thing right: Giving the go ahead to the Navy Seals to blast those Somali Muslim pirates. If he gives the green light for a troop surge in Afghanistan that'll be two.

So that gives him a "Mad Scientist" approval rating of about 15-20 percent.

As far as I'm concerned Obama has only done one thing right: Giving the go ahead to the Navy Seals to blast those Somali Muslim pirates. If he gives the green light for a troop surge in Afghanistan that'll be two.

So that gives him a "Mad Scientist" approval rating of about 15-20 percent.

While in question 'if' he did, make it a gimme and I agree.

Ah, the slide continues for the Prez, who is now down to just-barely 50% approval...

Gallup Daily: Obama Job Approval

He will be lucky to be at 30% approval in a couple of months, no jobs, no recovery from the no stimulus stimulus bill, indecisive on Iran, Afghanistan and Iraq, he's no leader and even the liberal press is now picking up on that. SNL is now making fun of him, CNN doing a fact check on the comedy hour.:lol:

Ah, the slide continues for the Prez, who is now down to just-barely 50% approval...

He will be lucky to be at 30% approval in a couple of months, no jobs, no recovery from the no stimulus stimulus bill, indecisive on Iran, Afghanistan and Iraq, he's no leader and even the liberal press is now picking up on that. SNL is now making fun of him, CNN doing a fact check on the comedy hour.:lol:

New White House theme music?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vuPJzzcV6jA]YouTube - Paul Simon, Slip Slidin' Away[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vuPJzzcV6jA]YouTube - Paul Simon, Slip Slidin' Away[/ame]

Always loved that song, moreso in this context.

Always loved that song, moreso in this context.

:eusa_angel:

I wonder what the figure would be if you stripped out the black responses that still (incredibly) run 97% approval)?

Are they really that high?

If so, only one explanation for that...

thats_racist_animated.gif

1. he's been stable at about 52% for ages now.

2. who cares what the approval rating would be without blacks. bush's would have been even more pathetic than it was without old white males.

3. these misleading trolling threads are really, really, truly and unbelievably boring.

1. he's been stable at about 52% for ages now.

2. who cares what the approval rating would be without blacks. bush's would have been even more pathetic than it was without old white males.

3. these misleading trolling threads are really, really, truly and unbelievably boring.

Now wait a minute - your post is........

thats_racist_animated.gif

I wonder what the figure would be if you stripped out the black responses that still (incredibly) run 97% approval)?

Of course it will be 97% approval within that community.....they could care less if Obama was ordering the killing of babies in Afghanistan as long as they "hook a brutha up."

In April 2009, after American-led military forces killed 5 civilians, including two children and an unborn nine-month-old baby, in a U.S. night raid in Khost province, Afghan President Hamid Karzai ordered his interior and defence ministries, the intelligence service and local government to investigate and present their findings to him. Those killed were the wife, brother, son, and daughter of an Afghan army colonel, as well as the unborn nine-month-old baby of his cousin's wife. Another daughter and his cousin's wife were wounded but survived.

War is hell.
The surprising thing is that blacks have been most hurt by the recession and typically have unemployment rates higher than whites. Obama hasn't helped that any.
And they still turn out for him.

Forum List

Back