Gallup: Obama Approval at All Time Low

Until September 30. It's been extended 3 times, there are 1200 National Guard helping

I'm sorry.

You posted something that was wrong.

Is it so hard to say it was wrong? Or do you feel the need to constantly qualify stuff.

Nah, it's all good. The National Guard is doing a fine job. Yep, I posted something that was wrong...........it happens. Thanks for catching it. :)

But there is this:

Mr. Obama last year announced he was sending up to 1,200 troops to the border to help with logistical support and intelligence operations. The troops are not supposed to be actively enforcing immigration laws

The governors are happy with what they've got, it's better than nothing. :)

Obama to keep National Guard on border - Washington Times

Last edited:
They going to ask him for specifics on how he's going to fix things and he won't have an answer. He'll go with the same vague notions of "Hope" and "Change" that got him elected in 2008 because that's all he has...and voters are going to look at their TV's and just shake their heads because they've slowly but surely come to the conclusion that Barack Obama doesn't have a clue what he's doing.

Oh gosh that's laughable.

The only one I see him having any trouble with is Huntsman. Perry? What a joke. Romney would fare a little better but not by much.

He's going to have a problem with anyone who runs against him, Sallow...simply because he's going to be running on HIS RECORD this time around...and that record is abysmal. When he ran in 2008 he was a blank slate that people projected their hopes onto. He was "Hope" and "Change" when that was what the electorate was looking for.

Running in 2012 is going to be a completely different animal. He's no longer a vague notion. What it means to have a progressive in charge is no longer an unknown. We now know the Keynesian model was a failure. We now know that his campaign promises about balancing the budget by the end of his first term were nothing but hot air. We now know that not only can he not balance a budget...he can't even submit one. We know he won't be getting anymore Nobel Peace Prizes. We know he won't be transparent. We know he won't be a unifier but will instead foster racial and class divisions.

But most of all? We now know that his lack of experience with the private sector has made him supremely unqualified to get us out of this recession.

Totally agree.

Theres plenty of writing on the Barry slate now and anyone can see he doesn't have a clue on how to fix the economy.

He does have Daley on his team. Daley is a private sector guy and could probably field some pretty good suggestions on how to get this economy up and running.

The question is will Barry listen??

"It's the economy stupid"

That is what will make or break the election. Obama had been consistently reduced to trying to apply quick fixes to his falling poll numbers and it is not working. I know my family and I were a heck of a lot better off with Bush then we have been with Obama.

Oh gosh that's laughable.

The only one I see him having any trouble with is Huntsman. Perry? What a joke. Romney would fare a little better but not by much.

He's going to have a problem with anyone who runs against him, Sallow...simply because he's going to be running on HIS RECORD this time around...and that record is abysmal. When he ran in 2008 he was a blank slate that people projected their hopes onto. He was "Hope" and "Change" when that was what the electorate was looking for.

Running in 2012 is going to be a completely different animal. He's no longer a vague notion. What it means to have a progressive in charge is no longer an unknown. We now know the Keynesian model was a failure. We now know that his campaign promises about balancing the budget by the end of his first term were nothing but hot air. We now know that not only can he not balance a budget...he can't even submit one. We know he won't be getting anymore Nobel Peace Prizes. We know he won't be transparent. We know he won't be a unifier but will instead foster racial and class divisions.

But most of all? We now know that his lack of experience with the private sector has made him supremely unqualified to get us out of this recession.

Totally agree.

Theres plenty of writing on the Barry slate now and anyone can see he doesn't have a clue on how to fix the economy.

He does have Daley on his team. Daley is a private sector guy and could probably field some pretty good suggestions on how to get this economy up and running.

Even if Daley was able to get Barry to listen (and God knows Obama is desperate enough at this point he'd probably take pointers from Ronald Reagan) would Barry be able to convince Nancy Pelosi to go along with whatever Daley came up with? Pelosi's got a job for life as a liberal from San Francisco. She has no incentive at all to play ball. To a lesser degree the same is true for Harry Reid.

I bet Uncle Omar's approval numbers are better than Barry's...

Uncle Omar

Should start a whole new thread on this one!
Not sure if it should be posted in the Flame Zone or in Humor.

Sadly, Uncle 0mar is an illegal immigrant and thus inelligable for the Presidency...:(

I know who he is and I have a wealth of information, some of it hysterical (funny), to follow up on...but since YOU brought him up......
Might also fit in Conspiracy Theory

You've gotta be kidding me. Daley comes from JP Morgan, one of the banks. He's not a sign of hope but of despair. The banks are about as private sector as Fannie and Freddie are.

You've gotta be kidding me. Daley comes from JP Morgan, one of the banks. He's not a sign of hope but of despair. The banks are about as private sector as Fannie and Freddie are.

No shit??

Thought I read somewhere that Daley was a private sector guy before Morgan??

No shit??

Thought I read somewhere that Daley was a private sector guy before Morgan??

His private sector stint with Boeing and Merck was short. Until becoming Chief of Staff, he was with JPMorgan since 2004.

(William M. Daley - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)

This has been posted... Obama supporters (the few that are left) said this poll is BS and his AR is really more around 42-44%.

Of course 2 months ago when polls like this showed Obama at 42-44% they said "LIES! It's at 49-52%!"

Well at least they are admitting that his polls are dropping, 38% is pretty darn ugly. I wonder when the Dems are going to run a primary against him, they know they are going with him on his way out. I am surprised that they have not done it yet.

Forum List

Back