Gallup: Obama Approval at All Time Low

I am so glad he cut his vacation short and is back in Washington.
The family and I feel safe again.

Whoops, you should have clicked all the links. Yours shows against all republicans but when you put him head to head with each candidate, Romney or Perry vs Obama = pretty close to a tie. The difference comes in when you factor in the other candidates.

From your link: Obama in Close Race Against Romney, Perry, Bachmann, Paul

Last edited:
Blame it on Irene!!!

Irene is going to be counted as a major success. :clap2:

This is the mentality of the left. Everything is seen in terms of how it will help this president. Shallow here is demonstrating this sickening trend on the left:

Mike Barnicle, of MSNBC’s “Morning Joe”: We don’t have much time left here but is there potentially a rather dark, downside to the storm and that after the storm passed, after it’s over there might be employment in reconstruction and things like that?

Gov. Beverly Perdue (D-NC): “I hadn’t thought of that but obviously there will be some employment as people rebuild and prepare. This morning they said there’s at least 27,000 or 28,000 structures that have an opportunity to be hit by the storm. So, we’ll know by Saturday or Sunday. But all of us want jobs, but this isn’t a way to get them quite frankly.”

Disgusting :doubt:

Free market capitalism is "disgusting" now? I knew plenty of businessmen (mostly roofers) that moved down to the Caribbean to rebuild after the storms there.

Disgusting as well?

:lol:

They going to ask him for specifics on how he's going to fix things and he won't have an answer. He'll go with the same vague notions of "Hope" and "Change" that got him elected in 2008 because that's all he has...and voters are going to look at their TV's and just shake their heads because they've slowly but surely come to the conclusion that Barack Obama doesn't have a clue what he's doing.

Oh gosh that's laughable.

The only one I see him having any trouble with is Huntsman. Perry? What a joke. Romney would fare a little better but not by much.

He's going to have a problem with anyone who runs against him, Sallow...simply because he's going to be running on HIS RECORD this time around...and that record is abysmal. When he ran in 2008 he was a blank slate that people projected their hopes onto. He was "Hope" and "Change" when that was what the electorate was looking for.

Running in 2012 is going to be a completely different animal. He's no longer a vague notion. What it means to have a progressive in charge is no longer an unknown. We now know the Keynesian model was a failure. We now know that his campaign promises about balancing the budget by the end of his first term were nothing but hot air. We now know that not only can he not balance a budget...he can't even submit one. We know he won't be getting anymore Nobel Peace Prizes. We know he won't be transparent. We know he won't be a unifier but will instead foster racial and class divisions.

But most of all? We now know that his lack of experience with the private sector has made him supremely unqualified to get us out of this recession.

Irene is going to be counted as a major success. :clap2:

This is the mentality of the left. Everything is seen in terms of how it will help this president. Shallow here is demonstrating this sickening trend on the left:

Mike Barnicle, of MSNBC’s “Morning Joe”: We don’t have much time left here but is there potentially a rather dark, downside to the storm and that after the storm passed, after it’s over there might be employment in reconstruction and things like that?

Gov. Beverly Perdue (D-NC): “I hadn’t thought of that but obviously there will be some employment as people rebuild and prepare. This morning they said there’s at least 27,000 or 28,000 structures that have an opportunity to be hit by the storm. So, we’ll know by Saturday or Sunday. But all of us want jobs, but this isn’t a way to get them quite frankly.”

Disgusting :doubt:

Free market capitalism is "disgusting" now? I knew plenty of businessmen (mostly roofers) that moved down to the Caribbean to rebuild after the storms there.

Disgusting as well?

:lol:

Yeah, if only we had more natural disasters perhaps unemployment would come down. Maybe that will be Obama's plan. :lol:

Surprise, surprise -

Yet, Obama is still far more popular than Republicans in Congress:lol:

Yes, Obama is more popular than people in Congress but if you look at how things normally play out...the average American voter blames Congress as a whole but tends to support his or her OWN Congressperson specifically. I would wager that if you polled people on just THEIR Congressperson that the results would be far different.

I think Barack has painted himself into a corner with his promise to come out with a "jobs plan" following his vacation. I don't think he's got anything substantial and after teasing us all that he has, he's going to give us more of the same. It's slowly dawning on the nation that our President has run out of ideas. He's running on excuses now...citing "bad luck" as the reason the economy hasn't responded. I'm sorry but I don't see that rather feeble excuse as being something he can sell to the voters. They want to see results...not more excuses.

They going to ask him for specifics on how he's going to fix things and he won't have an answer. He'll go with the same vague notions of "Hope" and "Change" that got him elected in 2008 because that's all he has...and voters are going to look at their TV's and just shake their heads because they've slowly but surely come to the conclusion that Barack Obama doesn't have a clue what he's doing.

Oh gosh that's laughable.

The only one I see him having any trouble with is Huntsman. Perry? What a joke. Romney would fare a little better but not by much.

He's going to have a problem with anyone who runs against him, Sallow...simply because he's going to be running on HIS RECORD this time around...and that record is abysmal. When he ran in 2008 he was a blank slate that people projected their hopes onto. He was "Hope" and "Change" when that was what the electorate was looking for.

Running in 2012 is going to be a completely different animal. He's no longer a vague notion. What it means to have a progressive in charge is no longer an unknown. We now know the Keynesian model was a failure. We now know that his campaign promises about balancing the budget by the end of his first term were nothing but hot air. We now know that not only can he not balance a budget...he can't even submit one. We know he won't be getting anymore Nobel Peace Prizes. We know he won't be transparent. We know he won't be a unifier but will instead foster racial and class divisions.

But most of all? We now know that his lack of experience with the private sector has made him supremely unqualified to get us out of this recession.

I put up some real world predictions of match ups with the real candidates and you put up some vague notions that most people on your side of the aisle ferverently embrace.

The GOP is a lock with White Angry Evangelists. We know this.

But up against the flesh and blood candidates..it's going to be a much different story.

Wouldn't it be nice to have a military defending our borders?? Our military isn't there. Perhaps we'd be a little more secure with them there.

border

And then..reality sets in.

National Guard to Help Secure Southwest Border - NYTimes.com

Until September 30. It's been extended 3 times, there are 1200 National Guard helping

I'm sorry.

You posted something that was wrong.

Is it so hard to say it was wrong? Or do you feel the need to constantly qualify stuff.

Until September 30. It's been extended 3 times, there are 1200 National Guard helping

I'm sorry.

You posted something that was wrong.

Is it so hard to say it was wrong? Or do you feel the need to constantly qualify stuff.

Nah, it's all good. The National Guard is doing a fine job. Yep, I posted something that was wrong...........it happens. Thanks for catching it. :)

Forum List

Back