Gallup: Obama Approval at All Time Low

This has been posted... Obama supporters (the few that are left) said this poll is BS and his AR is really more around 42-44%.

Of course 2 months ago when polls like this showed Obama at 42-44% they said "LIES! It's at 49-52%!"

This has been posted... Obama supporters (the few that are left) said this poll is BS and his AR is really more around 42-44%.

Of course 2 months ago when polls like this showed Obama at 42-44% they said "LIES! It's at 49-52%!"

My apologies then.

Much like my kids, as they get more exposure and some wisdom as a result.... the eyes open and the truth becomes evident... let that approval number keep dropping for our idiot in chief

The eyes open even wider, and more wisdom gained, when one has a job and sees how much taxes they are paying to support programs that can't be sustained.....:eusa_whistle:

Yep..it's a lock.

Republicans are sure to capture both houses of Congress and the Presidency in 2012.

That's why people have completely stopped contributing to Democrats.

And hopefully we see no more threads about Democratic fund raising..because..no one is contributing.

Yep.

No one.

Much like my kids, as they get more exposure and some wisdom as a result.... the eyes open and the truth becomes evident... let that approval number keep dropping for our idiot in chief

The eyes open even wider, and more wisdom gained, when one has a job and sees how much taxes they are paying to support programs that can't be sustained.....:eusa_whistle:

Yeah.

Like the United States Military.

Yeah.

Yeah.. that little thing that the government is actually directly charged to provide...

Unlike handouts, departments and agencies not listed under the powers of govt, etc

Yeah.

Obama needs them to fight his wars.

Yep..it's a lock.

Republicans are sure to capture both houses of Congress and the Presidency in 2012.

And hopefully we see no more threads about Democratic fund raising..because..no one is contributing.

Yep.

No one.

No one in this thread even remotely hinted at anything you just said.

Did you fall on your head again this morning when you got out of bed?

Yep..it's a lock.

Yep.

No one.

No one in this thread even remotely hinted at anything you just said.

Did you fall on your head again this morning when you got out of bed?

Poor Sallow isn't the sharpest tool in the shed... be nice.

Forum List

Back