Gallup: Obama a Divider Not a Uniter

stop acting like partisan animals and you won't be treated like what you are.

as for posting something intelligent, perhaps you should take your own advice, dear.

Jillian, once again you are horribly mistaken. Did you read my original post? No, obviously not. There was nothing partisan about it. If you were addressing me from the other side of the fence in the way you originally addressed me you would get the same response.
Partisan right or partisan left is all the same to me, the same face, different coin. Next time before you decide to put your foot in your mouth read the whole thread before attacking.

I accept your appology

Thing is you cant unite with people who are bitter and ignorant. Cant unite with people who think their minds are open and they have been closed since the beginning. You cant unite with people who cant accept others opinions if they are so different than their own.

It sucks having no awareness of Individual Liberty, Property, Impartiality, or Justice. It's called the Tyranny of the Majority.

stop acting like partisan animals and you won't be treated like what you are.

as for posting something intelligent, perhaps you should take your own advice, dear.

Jillian, once again you are horribly mistaken. Did you read my original post? No, obviously not. There was nothing partisan about it. If you were addressing me from the other side of the fence in the way you originally addressed me you would get the same response.
Partisan right or partisan left is all the same to me, the same face, different coin. Next time before you decide to put your foot in your mouth read the whole thread before attacking.

I accept your appology

sure it's all the same....

like i said, reserve your patronizing for someone in your double digit IQ region...

like i said, reserve your patronizing for someone in your double digit IQ region...

Ok
So you really want to get nasty, obviously since you can't or won't accept the fact that you made a mistake you choose to defend yourself with name calling. The last refuge of the ignorant. What a pathetic attempt to justify yourself. But go ahead, continue with your juvinile, inane rantings. It only proves how partisanly blind you are. Like I said, pathetic, truely patetic.

Ok
So you really want to get nasty, obviously since you can't or won't accept the fact that you made a mistake you choose to defend yourself with name calling. The last refuge of the ignorant. What a pathetic attempt to justify yourself. But go ahead, continue with your juvinile, inane rantings. It only proves how partisanly blind you are. Like I said, pathetic, truely pathetic.

where is Glen Beck When you need him.

No one needs him.:lol:

But for your information he is on Fix trying to out limbaugh limbaugh by callling Obama a racist and white hater. It is all about making money by stirring the pot of the right wing crazies.

Glenn Beck, is that a German name?:eek:

yeah, lets play the phucking racec ard!! the dude is a non citizen mulim usa hating piece of chit!!! that clear enough for ya???

The only losers are the phucking morons that voted this piece of chit in!!!

Every time Obama has a problem within his own party he blames the GoP.

When he wanted to pass the biggest political payoff in history, all he talked about was 'Rush Limbaugh.'

Then with Cap & Trade it was all about 'Republicans' blocking him, a ludicrous notion as Democrats hold a filibuster proof majority in the senate.

Now with health care, the opposition is from 'GoP & Lobbists' when again, the democrats have the votes to pass what they like.

That isn't a post partisan president, that is not a uniter and that is not reaching accross the isle.

That is an old school hack doing politics as usual.

Unfortunately, you left out the part where the public blames the Republicans for that loss in civility. The public has acknowledged "The Party of NO"

Rightwinger, that is the result of a successful partisan hatchet job, not totally based in truth, but then again, perception is everything.

no...it's the result of right wing loonies who have acted like a bunch of sore losers since the election....

add to that the freaks who are so incensed that our president is black that they need to fantasize that he isn't american....

Republican strategy is obstructionist, they just can't stop themselves long enough to rethink it. It doesn't work for them anymore and yet it's easy and worked at one point so they stick with it.

Obama will change it up if it isn't working and get with something that will. Repubs have dug in. No matter how they choose to spin it, they're a failed party.. If they lose 2010 big once again, will they understand? Doubt it.

Forum List

Back