Gallup: More Americans Think US In Depression Than Recovery

Obama either reigns in helicopter Ben or he is toast. The 60s and 70s got us one dead president and four failed ones mostly due to rising inflation. Reagan got his second term by reigning in inflation and putting the country into a depression. That lesson has been forgotten.

You won the elections so we will throw fits and play games to keep you from doing the people will and then we will blame you as if you sat back and twiddled your thumbs while we tried to help.
OMG!!! A FIRST! Some truth from TM! She has pegged today's Democrat minority exactly!

how much of the government were you Rs elected to run?

You only have the house remember.

That is NOT the entire government , you are still the minority party.

You noticed? Good for you, stop blaming it all on anyone other than Obama.

OMG!!! A FIRST! Some truth from TM! She has pegged today's Democrat minority exactly!

how much of the government were you Rs elected to run?
I'm not an R, stupid.:lol::lol::lol:

Control of the House is control of the agenda, in case you hadn't noticed. ALL bills have to originate in the House, per the Constitution. This makes the Dems a minority right now. They cannot set the agenda.

I'm coming in late and probably redundant at this point, but all REVENUE bills must originate in the House. Art. 1 Sec. 7.

That has nothing to do with your proven false charge against me. Your deflections, like everything else you post, are weak and infantile.

How much do you get paid to post on message boards as a troll? And do you report this income? Pay taxes on it?

C'mon, no one, even Obama would be dumb enough to pay her for the nonsense. Hell, she's probably converted more committed Democrats to Republican than any single source on the web!

Forum List

Back