Gallup: More Americans Think US In Depression Than Recovery

You won the elections so we will throw fits and play games to keep you from doing the people will and then we will blame you as if you sat back and twiddled your thumbs while we tried to help.
OMG!!! A FIRST! Some truth from TM! She has pegged today's Democrat minority exactly!

how much of the government were you Rs elected to run?
I'm not an R, stupid.:lol::lol::lol:

Control of the House is control of the agenda, in case you hadn't noticed. ALL bills have to originate in the House, per the Constitution. This makes the Dems a minority right now. They cannot set the agenda.

I dont care what you call yourself.

You are the right, you support the failed ideas.

Hiding behind names means nothing

I dont care what you call yourself.

You are the right, you support the failed ideas.

Hiding behind names means nothing
You simply do not pay attention. Right now in another thread, you fucking nonsensical imbecile, I am telling the folks why I will likely vote for Obama again, and why I think he will win in 2012.

You are sloppy, lazy and stupid. You don't even know or care where other posters really stand. I have another moron calling me a "staunch lefty" right this minute. I hope you two never meet and breed. You are stuck on stupid and are just like a skipping compact disc. Same shit over and over with NO thought at all. You are essentially, an automaton.

It's not a full blown depression.

When people are killing themselves so thier families can have the insurance money, then you will 'know' we are in a depression.

Things are not getting better despite the news.

Food is still going up and up, along with the cost of keeping the lights on.

When that starts to get better, or at least stops getting worse, the recission is nearing it's end.

I guess you cant read.

someone changed this post and I changed it back.

why does the right have to cheat all the time?

Last edited:
That has nothing to do with your proven false charge against me. Your deflections, like everything else you post, are weak and infantile.

How much do you get paid to post on message boards as a troll? And do you report this income? Pay taxes on it?

so you then claim you do not support right wing policies?
It's not a claim, it is a proven fact.

I am not partisan. In my world, there are no left or right wings. There are no wings.

That has nothing to do with your proven false charge against me. Your deflections, like everything else you post, are weak and infantile.

How much do you get paid to post on message boards as a troll? And do you report this income? Pay taxes on it?

It's Republicans like Midnight Marauder who have sent this country into the toilet. Why can't they just be Democrats and make the world a better place????

070510_shiny_sticker.jpg

:lol:

world wide economic crashes is what the republicans have delivered twice now in one lifetime

Thank God the Democrats in Congress have been saving America since January 2007.

have you noticed we are in a recovery dispite all the republicans efforts to make Obama fail to deliver the recovery.

since the dems took the Senate, unemployment has gone up, when they took the WH, it went to ~10%.

Since the Reps took the House, unemployment dropped ~1%

Thanks to the more conservative GOP.

It's Republicans like Midnight Marauder who have sent this country into the toilet. Why can't they just be Democrats and make the world a better place????

070510_shiny_sticker.jpg

:lol:
Reporter: Mr. President, how much of the country's problems do you blame yourself for?

Reagan: All of them. I was once a Democrat!

:lmao:

yeap crash the economy wait for the dems to make headway and then claim the results.

Its been happening fro decades now

Forum List

Back