Gallup has McCain up by 3

Where are all those democrats and liberals that just yesterday were crowing Obama was ahead in the polls again? Ohh ya, I forgot, when Obama is a head the polls are important, when McCain is ahead, they are meaningless.

Silly me.

Obama is still ahead in the polls by a single point.

It's in these polls that he is currently not.

Your welcome for pointing that out for you. :)

Where are all those democrats and liberals that just yesterday were crowing Obama was ahead in the polls again? Ohh ya, I forgot, when Obama is a head the polls are important, when McCain is ahead, they are meaningless.

Silly me.

I don't put much stock in polls at all. However, when one candidate has been relatively flat and then starts breaking, while the other candidate is plummeting from a lofty perch.... let's put it this way, I think McCain's position is a much better position to be in. :tongue:

Obama is still ahead in the polls by a single point.

It's in these polls that he is currently not.

Your welcome for pointing that out for you. :)

Sure thing, this is gonna be hilarious in November, if Obama wins you all have been insisting it is ordained but if McCain wins I get to log on here on Wednesday the 5th of November and watch all the liberals self destruct. I will be laughing my ass off the whole time.

We will get to listen to the chants of racism, cheating and how somehow police prevented people from voting again, all with absolutely no evidence to back any of the claims up. We probably will have blacks rioting in major cities so they can rob stores while pretending to be upset Obama lost. And we will get to listen to Liberals proclaiming the election a fraud.

I suggest if you live near any predominately black low income neighborhoods you stock up on ammo, weapons and food. might need batteries and flashlights too. Better buy water too. Cause if Obama wins or loses they are probably gonna riot so they can rob the local stores and pretend it was cause of either a win or loss. And I predict the cops will do nothing at all for at least a day.

Sure thing, this is gonna be hilarious in November, if Obama wins you all have been insisting it is ordained but if McCain wins I get to log on here on Wednesday the 5th of November and watch all the liberals self destruct. I will be laughing my ass off the whole time.

We will get to listen to the chants of racism, cheating and how somehow police prevented people from voting again, all with absolutely no evidence to back any of the claims up. We probably will have blacks rioting in major cities so they can rob stores while pretending to be upset Obama lost. And we will get to listen to Liberals proclaiming the election a fraud.

I suggest if you live near any predominately black low income neighborhoods you stock up on ammo, weapons and food. might need batteries and flashlights too. Better buy water too. Cause if Obama wins or loses they are probably gonna riot so they can rob the local stores and pretend it was cause of either a win or loss. And I predict the cops will do nothing at all for at least a day.

All I can say is don't generalize. You don't think some white people or people of other races are going to riot if Barack Obama wins or loses? Just blacks?

I won't say anymore, because I will go off on a rant that will only make this into a full blown argument. Just wow.

All I can say is don't generalize. You don't think some white people or people of other races are going to riot if Barack Obama wins or loses? Just blacks?

I won't say anymore, because I will go off on a rant that will only make this into a full blown argument. Just wow.

Ya cause we have a long history from the 60's of whites rioting in the streets over nothing. Riots that were nothing more than excuses to ransack local business and usually orchestrated by gangs. And of the Police standing around with their hands in their pockets afraid to do anything because the Black community activists would call them racist for enforcing the law and protecting private property.

I remember Jesse Jackson and others going on National TV and telling blacks to riots and nothing has ever been done to them for it. I recall black men viciously assaulting and nearly killing a white man for nothing more then the color of his skin ON NATIONAL TV and when tried for it being excused cause they were upset about Rodney King.

As I recall you have said you are a teenager. I suggest you do some history lessons on what has happened in this country over the past 40 years.

Ya cause we have a long history from the 60's of whites rioting in the streets over nothing. Riots that were nothing more than excuses to ransack local business and usually orchestrated by gangs. And of the Police standing around with their hands in their pockets afraid to do anything because the Black community activists would call them racist for enforcing the law and protecting private property.

I remember Jesse Jackson and others going on National TV and telling blacks to riots and nothing has ever been done to them for it. I recall black men viciously assaulting and nearly killing a white man for nothing more then the color of his skin ON NATIONAL TV and when tried for it being excused cause they were upset about Rodney King.

As I recall you have said you are a teenager. I suggest you do some history lessons on what has happened in this country over the past 40 years.

I'm a history buff, I know a great deal about history. Maybe not as much as you since there is no way to judge that but I damn well know alot.

I know all about the 60's, I know all about Jesse Jackson (who I don't think is that great, same goes with Al Sharpton), I know all about the Rodney King story.

I'm not excusing what any criminals in this country do. However, I'd just like to point out on the Rodney King story that they did move the trial from a huge black county to one that retired white LAPD officers move to.

That is no way excusing what those criminals did to that man. I'm just stating the facts here.

I know my history, I know how messed up this country has been.

However, this would be something for plenty of whites (especially the racists) to riot about if Barack Obama wins or loses. We've never had a half African American win or lose a major election before. This is a election of firsts in many aspects. We have no idea what's going to happen after the results are read on November 4th.

PHP:

kkk.jpg

this is very surprising, especially with the economy where it is, doesn't say much for the army of advisers and media consultants working for Obama

still would like to see more state polls

Obama's lead has slipped to .8 across the spread. Hell Gallup has McCain up by three and the first real post convention polling will not come out until tomorrow.

RealClearPolitics - Election 2008 - General Election: McCain vs. Obama

Yeah, it looks like McCain could pull it off. Good for him, and for his supporters.

I can't imagine the debates will actually change much with the general population. I don't know about targetted ads, we'll see, I expect the next two months will be pretty nauseating negative ad after negative ad.

But good for McCain, and I hope my humongous unease about Palin (and McCain's decision - making process to pick her) is misplaced.

Yeah, it looks like McCain could pull it off. Good for him, and for his supporters.

I can't imagine the debates will actually change much with the general population. I don't know about targetted ads, we'll see, I expect the next two months will be pretty nauseating negative ad after negative ad.

But good for McCain, and I hope my humongous unease about Palin (and McCain's decision - making process to pick her) is misplaced.

If the debates do anything, they help McCain. Debates and town hall formats are where McCain shines. Obama, not so much. He stammers when hae has to think on his feet. That kind of thing is okay in front of supporters, but it doesn't sell when you are trying to win over swing votes.

New Topics

Forum List

Back