Gallup: "Generic" GOP candidate lead over Obama growing!!!

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
"Republican Candidate" Extends Lead vs. Obama to 47% to 39%

What does the link say, 47% to 39%? And gosh darn EIGHT point victory?

Unfreakin believable. So, basically, "Any Republican" now leads Obama in the polls. ANY Republican. People are that sick of this clown that they say they'd vote for an anonymous Republican, unknown, rather than give Obomber a 2nd term.

Just...wow. After the disaster of Bush for 8 years, one would think that the president that follows him would breeze through the 1st term. Not so. Only Obama could be more of a fuck up in his 1st term than Bush was in his 2nd.

Oh well, lets get ready to welcome President "Any Republican Who Runs Against Obama" 2012.

Last edited:
So basically, the GOP could hide a candidate in a cave, and run a blank, silhouette photo saying "GOP Candidate" on it. The party could run on "We have a candidate. He's a Republican. He's not Barack Obama". And that would win, 47-39. Wow.

Seriously libs...after the gift of George W. Bush that we gave you guys....how in the hell could you screw this up so bad? I mean, W was a blessing to you guys. We screwed up by trusting W with the conservative agenda. True, we admit it. But given that gift we gave you, how in the Holy Allah Hell did you all manage to screw it up this bad?

I'm voting for "Generic GOP Candidate" 2012!!!!! And as a bonus, I can say my "Generic GOP Candidate" is not only black, but he's multi-faith, and has degrees from 4 Ivy League schools and won a medal of honor and flew in the space shuttle and saves puppies. He's the greatest, he's "Generic GOP Candidate", and he's beating Obama!!!

Forum List

Back