Gallup Daily: McCain gains in all three Gallup polls.

I'd put it at 5 but we're on the same page.

If I were you I'd be concerned about the Gallup first time voters poll.

I'm not concerned at all. I've seen what's happening on college campuses and universities. The 18-24 vote is going to go overwhelmingly to Obama. The 180-240 vote should go to McCain since they remember him back then. ;)

I'm not concerned at all. I've seen what's happening on college campuses and universities. The 18-24 vote is going to go overwhelmingly to Obama. The 180-240 vote should go to McCain since they remember him back then. ;)
The college kids are long on talk and short on action. On election day they're gonna' say: "Fuck it. I'm gonna' sit here all day and get stoned. Fuck them asshole politicians man!" Just like they did in 2004.

Vote or Die?
90% dead.

funny. the concern for you should be that youth historically don't vote. that has been the "trend". since you think trends dictate the future, that should concern you.

Forum List

Back