Gallup Daily: McCain gains in all three Gallup polls.

The Paperboy

Times Square
Aug 26, 2008
Times Square
Gallup1123J.jpg

Link here

Last edited:
meanwhile back at the reality ranch"

From Chuck Todd, Mark Murray, Domenico Montanaro, and Carrie Dann
*** Swing states swinging to Obama: Most of the national polls -- including our NBC/WSJ survey -- are now showing Obama with a double-digit national lead. And here come a slew of brand-new state polls that also suggest Obama is in command of this presidential contest. The University of Wisconsin’s Big Ten Battleground polls have Obama up 10 points in Indiana (51%-41%), 13 points in Iowa (52%-39%), 22 in Michigan (58%-36%), 19 in Minnesota (57%-38%), 12 in Ohio (53%-41%), 11 in Pennsylvania (52%-41%), 13 in Wisconsin (53%-40%), and nearly 30 in Obama’s home state of Illinois (61%-32%). Meanwhile, there are new Quinnipiac surveys that show Obama up five points in Florida (49%-44%), 14 in Ohio (52%-38%), and 13 in Pennsylvania (53%-40%). And finally, new CNN/Time surveys find Obama ahead by five points among likely voters in Nevada (51%-46%), four points in North Carolina (51%-47%), four in Ohio (50%-46%), and 10 points in Virginia (54%-44%). The lone state survey that shows McCain ahead: CNN/Time’s West Virginia poll, where McCain’s nine (53%-44%).

First thoughts: Double digits - First Read - msnbc.com

Just think if we had a fair media in this country... McCain would be winning every state... Left Wing Media... Just another hurdle Republicans have to jump...

Republicans pussies complaining about the "left wing media."

Ha!

Like FoxNews and Rush Limbaugh?

Come on, David, there's must be something wrong with this poll too.

No, In think 4 and 6 are much safer, more realistic numbers. Gallup isn't the most accurate poll, but somewhere in the mid-single digits is where I see Obama right now. I can't get Pew out of my head because they're highly accurate as well, but to show Obama at 14 points is... well, it's interesting. I take it for entertainment purposes only.

In my mind, Obama is 6 points ahead. AP/TIPP is completely off base. Rasmussen is the most accurate and he has Obama at 7.

No, In think 4 and 6 are much safer, more realistic numbers. Gallup isn't the most accurate poll, but somewhere in the mid-single digits is where I see Obama right now. I can't get Pew out of my head because they're highly accurate as well, but to show Obama at 14 points is... well, it's interesting. I take it for entertainment purposes only.

In my mind, Obama is 6 points ahead. AP/TIPP is completely off base. Rasmussen is the most accurate and he has Obama at 7.

I'd put it at 5 but we're on the same page.

If I were you I'd be concerned about the Gallup first time voters poll.

Forum List

Back