Gallup- Americans Rate Computer Industry Best, Federal Gov't Worst

Trajan

conscientia mille testes
Jun 17, 2010
The Bay Area Soviet
:lol:when bill gates and steve jobs get the nod over Obama Reid Boehner and McConnell you know we have taken a dive into the abyss of the surreal....old Chinese axiom; "if the fish stinks, it stinks from the head"...T or F? :eusa_whistle:

1zt3mwfzvkkf-3x5i1in6q.gif

dswnh4h1geup5hupaj-sag.gif

:lol:when bill gates and steve jobs get the nod over Obama Reid Boehner and McConnell you know we have taken a dive into the abyss of the surreal....old Chinese axiom; "if the fish stinks, it stinks from the head"...T or F? :eusa_whistle:

They would be right here. The tech sector has hit a major home run with all these smart phones and other devices.

Upps--I forgot--the tech sector is one of those EVIL corporations--- that really aren't PEOPLE.--:lol:

What? You mean people dont like the Government...Groundbreaking reporting there.

BTW, what is the difference between a hippie talking about "the man" and a tea partier talking about "big government" besides the long hair. Sounds like the same theme

What? You mean people dont like the Government...Groundbreaking reporting there.

BTW, what is the difference between a hippie talking about "the man" and a tea partier talking about "big government" besides the long hair. Sounds like the same theme

dc1iu2ghfincqneoi45850gj134fou. @90rbfdmwpwemncv/bnsfciorf ?

right? :rolleyes:

So Big Oil is in a statistical tie with Big Government?

lol, maybe Joe Barton can convince the American people to apologize for that sentiment.

dc1iu2ghfincqneoi45850gj134fou. @90rbfdmwpwemncv/bnsfciorf ?

right? :rolleyes:

I'm going to disagree to cover my ass on that one

They would be right here. The tech sector has hit a major home run with all these smart phones and other devices.

Upps--I forgot--the tech sector is one of those EVIL corporations--- that really aren't PEOPLE.--:lol:

Oh really.

Where exactly was UNIX..the wellspring of all this gorgeous tech..developed?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

According to that chart,

government was increasingly out of favor throughout the Bush administration, managed to make a slight recovery after Obama was elected,

and then headed back towards the toilet when the GOP won back the House in 2010.

And your proof of your BULLSHIT assertion is where??

Many would contend on whim, like you just have, that it has gotten worse under Obama... but, of course, you would dispute that opinion

Forum List

Back