Gallup: Americans’ distrust of the media hits a new high

How can the majority of the media be one way or another unless that's what the market wants?

I think truth backed by facts is what America wants. It's not what America is getting. America is getting bias info.

Agreed, but how has that changed?

In my lifetime it's more obvious than it was 40 years ago. We had the big 3 and people had nothing to compare those three to. Now we have cable and the internet and it has come to the forefront with differing opinions.

MSNBC could have never survived 40 years ago with the over the top bias.

I've watched both MSNBC and FOX. Both are extreme in their views, as Americans view 'extreme'? So what? At least everyone knows what their stand is. Isn't that better than wondering what Mr. Murdoch's minions want us to think?

Last edited:
When are you delusional wankers gonna realize that the media is not liberal, it's corporate. When the media was liberal it was trusted. People (not you) are figuring it out every day which explains the widespread mistrust.

When are you delusional wankers gonna realize that the media is not liberal, it's corporate. When the media was liberal it was trusted. People (not you) are figuring it out every day which explains the widespread mistrust.

Wow! That's just deep...I'm expecting the next thing from you as being something along the lines of...."when a dog is running towards you, whistle for him". :bowdown:

Whatever floats your boat dude. :rolleyes:

Wow! That's just deep...I'm expecting the next thing from you as being something along the lines of...."when a dog is running towards you, whistle for him". :bowdown:

Whatever floats your boat dude. :rolleyes:

Truth floats my boat, dude. Try sailing it sometime.

If it is on television, in a newspaper, in a magazine, it COULD be true.

Do not assume that it is.

Of course. When even Fox is reporting Romney's rapidly dropping numbers, what else would Staph and the rest of the 'Conservatives' have left to say. And after the election, it will be all the media's fault.

Your lying ass fucking hero is in the midst of his Middle East debacle blowing up in his face, while across the world he - the President of the United States - burns in effigy because of his own incompetence, ignorance, and inexperience. And the jerk thought he could get away with covering his feckless administration's catastrophic intelligence screwup with lies until the election. But dead Americans are hard to hide, and folks know the game he tried to play.

In a few short weeks the people will send this jive talking fool back where he belongs.

Back to the White House.

Rupert Murdoch is certainly not a liberal.

You still watch/read the news without heavy skepticism? When the news sources are spewing class warfare, hate against group x and spinning emotional pieces to make people angry or upset for ratings; then you should be skeptical. ;)

Forum List

Back