Gallup: American Optimism Hits Lowest Point Since Carter Administration

No 'maybe' about it.

This guy couldn't run an Ant Farm.

:badgrin:

He beat the shit out of the very best Republicans could offer America.

Twice.

America just voted for the handouts, swallow.

The research proves America has no faith, trust or confidence in this partisan hack as a leader.

Obama is a big, brown shit streak on the boxershorts of the USA.

sometimes i wish people like you could live forever. just so you can see just how much you're shit on in the future. for now, i'll just laugh in your dumb fucking face. over and over and over again. because you are truly the textbook definition of stupid. and racist to boot. but somehow you're more stupid than racist.

and yet he won, no longer and forever more the liberals can never, ever complain about how a campaign is run. Obama set the standard very, very low with his low information nasty campaign. Hats off to the the propaganda ministry of the Obama campaign, the MSM.

Gallup: American Optimism Hits Lowest Point Since Carter Administration « CBS DC

WASHINGTON (CBS DC) – Fewer than four-in-10 Americans (39 percent) rate the US in a positive manner – the most negative feedback the country has produced since 1979.

A new Gallup poll finds that Americans are as negative about the country’s prospects as they have been in more than three decades. Americans are more upbeat in their predictions of where the U.S. will be in five years (48 percent positive), but this is the lowest rating since an August 1979 Gallup poll was conducted.

Didn't gallup have Romney winning by 5 points?

Just before Sandy hit, Gallup had Romney up seven. Then they didn't poll until right before the election. By that time, they had Romney up by one. They were off about five points from the actual result. Gallup being down the entire week before the election caused many people to miss what was happening, that Obama was gaining ground fast. That with the fact that Gallup and most conservative leaning pollsters were off to begin with is the reason so many conservatives thought for certain that Romney was going to win. They even had George Will fooled.

we should start measuring our country's greatness by how many people fell full after eating a steak. or how many people get all twitterpated when they see a girl they like.

holy stupid metrics batman!

a new poll out today said that the number of people who feel "zip-a-dee-do-da" is at its lowest point since Gerald masturbated into a glass and Betty drank it.

This reflects very, very poorly on Obama as a leader.

He was re-relected simply for the handouts.

One of the Worst POTUS' in American history.

I take that back. He is THE worst.

congrats, I guess.

That versus the handout Romney was promising everyone with his tax cuts, lol. You kill me. The biggest fight we're having is about rescinding the handout that GW gave everyone with his massive tax cuts, but not even the Dems will set that right. Everyone knows that along with spending cuts we have to increase revenues, but half the country thinks the way to do that is by cutting taxes even though we have seen how destructive that has been to date. We need to go to Lowes to by some ID 10 T switches for you guys.

we should start measuring our country's greatness by how many people fell full after eating a steak. or how many people get all twitterpated when they see a girl they like.

holy stupid metrics batman!

a new poll out today said that the number of people who feel "zip-a-dee-do-da" is at its lowest point since Gerald masturbated into a glass and Betty drank it.

congrats, I guess.

That versus the handout Romney was promising everyone with his tax cuts, lol. You kill me. The biggest fight we're having is about rescinding the handout that GW gave everyone with his massive tax cuts, but not even the Dems will set that right. Everyone knows that along with spending cuts we have to increase revenues, but half the country thinks the way to do that is by cutting taxes even though we have seen how destructive that has been to date. We need to go to Lowes to by some ID 10 T switches for you guys.

Intersting concept you have. Letting people keep more of the money they earned is a handout? Do I need to look up the defintion of handout for you? The democrats have been in control for about 6 years now and could do, and have, done whatever they wanted. What did they do? Cut taxes.

I guess by the liberal mindset the check they get on the first of every month is the same as my empolyer paying me my earned wages.

The way to increase revenue is not by ruining the economy as the democrats have done and then doing more damage by higher taxes. It should be done by a growing economy but that leaves out democrat control and let's face it the one thing that democrats love is control over your life.

congrats, I guess.

Intersting concept you have. Letting people keep more of the money they earned is a handout? Do I need to look up the defintion of handout for you? The democrats have been in control for about 6 years now and could do, and have, done whatever they wanted. What did they do? Cut taxes.

I guess by the liberal mindset the check they get on the first of every month is the same as my empolyer paying me my earned wages.

The way to increase revenue is not by ruining the economy as the democrats have done and then doing more damage by higher taxes. It should be done by a growing economy but that leaves out democrat control and let's face it the one thing that democrats love is control over your life.

Yup. Raising anyones taxes in this economy is just plain dumb.

However, thats what Barry wanted and its what he got.

Just plain dumb?? You bet. Guess the smartest guy in America ain't so bright after all. Of course personally I don't think he gives a shit. He doesn't need anyone to vote for him again and I doubt he gives a rats ass.

Ain't holdin my breath for the economy to take off like a rocket.

I think loads of folks will regret their vote for that fuck in the WH in the not to distant future.

Last edited:

Yup. Raising anyones taxes in this economy is just plain dumb.

However, thats what Barry wanted and its what he got.

Just plain dumb?? You bet. Guess the smartest guy in America ain't so bright after all. Of course personally I don't think he gives a shit. He doesn't need anyone to vote for him again and I doubt he gives a rats ass.

Ain't holdin my breath for the economy to take off like a rocket.

I think loads of folks will regret their vote for that fuck in the WH in the not to distant future.

Not very politically correct of you. Have you not learned that rescinding tax cuts is merely ending the handouts to those who work for a living and pay taxes?

They spelled Republican optimism wrong.

man oh man, what is there to be optimistic about?
we still have almost 8% unemployment, gas is STILL over 3 dollars a gallon, you been grocery shopping lately? prices through the roof..and then we have a President supposedly rebuking the people he represents and you people cheering it

congrats, I guess.

Over the last century, we learned that government must be paid for. Today nobody wants to pay for it, but they all want the benefits that it provides. And yes, letting people keep more of the money they earned is a handout if we are not paying our bills in the first place, especially when we have actually cut tax rates to do so.

One of the biggest problems we have is that too many people never made it through basic math, because so many of you think you can cut taxes indefinitely and increase revenues at the same time. It's mind boggling how stupid one needs to be to believe you can cut taxes more and more and still think revenue is going to increase. If taxes are extremely high to begin with, then it actually does work. But when taxes are very low as they are now, it just reduces revenue even more. But hey, you keep believing in that fuzzy math. I'm sure it makes you sleep better at night believing the impossible. Fairy tales always have great endings, right?

what if we had told the republicans in congress and dubya that they couldn't start their wars without paying for them? i wonder if we'd be talking about tax rates at all right now. conservatives are the most fiscally irresponsible people out there right now, and it's almost sad that they themselves don't realize it.

what if we had told the republicans in congress and dubya that they couldn't start their wars without paying for them? i wonder if we'd be talking about tax rates at all right now. conservatives are the most fiscally irresponsible people out there right now, and it's almost sad that they themselves don't realize it.

Yeah but it's ok Obama using drones on other countries, killing leaders of a country and then leaving those countries DEFENSELESS for the wolves to sweep and overtake them

Yeah but it's ok Obama using drones on other countries, killing leaders of a country and then leaving those countries DEFENSELESS for the wolves to sweep and overtake them

hey dumbfuck, we're not talking about drone strikes. we're talking about fiscal irresponsibility. i'm not a fan of how the drone strikes have been carried out so far. i would criticize the obama administration quite heavily for them. we shouldn't be raining death from robots on high without way more visibility and oversight.

but there i go being intellectually honest. will you be so as well and admit that you have no concrete reason to hate the president of the united states as much as you do?

conservatives are the most fiscally irresponsible people out there right now, and it's almost sad that they themselves don't realize it.

Oh they realize it.
They just sing a different song to their useful idiots who don't require any verification.

conservatives are the most fiscally irresponsible people out there right now, and it's almost sad that they themselves don't realize it.

Oh they realize it.
They just sing a different song to their useful idiots who don't require any verification.

Conservatives are not running the country right now nor have they been for the last 4 years. Your blame bush era is over.

Obama owns this economy and this economy sucks.

Forum List

Back