Gallup - 80% of Muslims Approve of Obama

Warrior102 is too white trash to be taken seriously around here. That he projects some kind of sky is falling correlation with the amount of approving muslims with Obama conveys more about his stormfront outlook on life than it does about reality.

Maybe he should go pop open another miller light and figure out how to level the trailer before it gets dark.

Unfortunately, he's actually just white trash enough to be taken seriously around here.

Such is the makeup of this place. :dunno:

Warrior102 is too white trash to be taken seriously around here. That he projects some kind of sky is falling correlation with the amount of approving muslims with Obama conveys more about his stormfront outlook on life than it does about reality.

Maybe he should go pop open another miller light and figure out how to level the trailer before it gets dark.

Unfortunately, he's actually just white trash enough to be taken seriously around here.

Such is the makeup of this place. :dunno:

Well, in the immortal words of one of warrior's favorite philosophers, "BITCH! go bet me 'nother beer before I punch you in the beaver and take the microwave to the pawn shop!"

Gee there's a shocker!!.. NOT.. This sorry excuse for a President hosted another Ramadan dinner last night but acts like he's allergic to Christians and Jews any time a specific event or holiday comes up.. it's quite obvious this jerk dislikes Jews..

It's quite obvious that you're mentally unstable.

He held a Ramadan dinner?

Dear God...

Morons, the White House has held Ramadan dinners since 1996. Bush held Ramadan dinners. Try reading something other than WND before opening your clueless mouths :lol::lol::lol:

Obama Not The First To Host Ramadan Dinner
Ramadan During The Bush Administration

In 2001, President George W. Bush followed suit. Shortly after 9/11, he hosted the first White House Iftar dinner — the daily breaking of fast at sundown. It was ostensibly one of the most tense periods between Muslims and non-Muslims. President Bush told his guests that the Qur’an “has guided billions of believers across the centuries, and those believers built a culture of learning and literature and science.”

That same year, Muslims leaders around the world called on the President to suspend bombing in Afghanistan during Ramadan. To these requests, he said:

"Tonight that campaign continues in Afghanistan so that the people of Afghanistan will soon know peace. The terrorists have no home in any faith. Evil has no holy days."

He emphasized that the war against the Taliban was in no way a war against Islam.

President Bush hosted an Iftar every year of his two terms. During Ramadan of 2005, he announced he had added the first copy of the Koran to the White House library, saying:

"I have asked young Americans to study the language and customs of the broader Middle East."

He held a Ramadan dinner?

Dear God...
The Mind Behind Obama's Ramadan Dinner: George W. Bush - God & Country (usnews.com)

Sure, but it wasn't Obama's idea. Turns out that the Ramadan dinner was an innovation of George W. Bush, who hosted one every year he was in office and who also used the event to recognize the contributions of American Muslims.

Bush had no problem hosting this annual event:
On the first Thursday of May, dedicated as the National Day of Prayer, President George W. Bush hosted an ecumenical service in the East Room, a big public endorsement of evangelical Christians. (This event is different from the National Prayer Breakfast, held outside the White House gates every year on the first Thursday of February.)

President Obama opted not to have a service in the White House this year.

Obama can't spare the time for Christians, but sure can for the Muslims.

Last edited:
Maybe Obama is planning a secret Muslim takeover. As a radical, racist black Muslim I'm glad he is. I became a Muslim just to be able to scare even more white people. Black America Muslim man with a non-Muslim name. The Ultimate.

Shitty Jones: Add to your list the fact that you are an America-Hating Arsehole (whether you realize it or not)......and you have the complete picture of yourself as a PIECE OF SHIT UNAMERICAN ARSEHOLE.

Maybe Obama is planning a secret Muslim takeover. As a radical, racist black Muslim I'm glad he is. I became a Muslim just to be able to scare even more white people. Black America Muslim man with a non-Muslim name. The Ultimate.
Do you think the majority of blacks feel as you do?

The only real "terrorist" is the Tea Party movement in this country according to Barack Obama.

$gather-the-martyrs.gif

Forum List

Back