Gallup: 54 Romney, 39 Obama Married Voters

Discussion in 'Election Forums' started by freedombecki, Sep 14, 2012.

1. Katzndogz

Katzndogz Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,360
    I'm saying that the media is afraid to say that Romney is ahead among married women, so they substituted the word "voter" for women. Telling the truth would destroy the myth that obama leads among women. He doesn't. obama leads, and if they have to splinter groupings into every smaller and smaller groups they will. obama leads among women, but when he doesn't, they simply fraction off a sub group. If they separate out married women, from women, obama can still lead. If they need to fraction off red headed women on welfare to keep obama ahead among women, they'll do that too.

2. JoeB131

JoeB131 Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +18,343
    It really doesn't matter, if Obama is leading in the subgroups that matter.

Romney's going down...

3. freedombecki

freedombecki Let's go swimmin'! Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,932
    That smells of sardine, rdean.

4. freedombecki

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,932
    Their decision to let the same outcome of Bush winning 3 recounts by the Florida Secretary of State stand was the Court's decision of the poll?

I wouldn't walk the highwire on that little threadbare line, dear Avg-Joe. ;)

5. Peach

Peach Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,238
    Romney can win it, IF he keeps PRyan under wraps.

6. C_Clayton_Jones

C_Clayton_Jones Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +25,162
    Perhaps republicans can quickly get some laws in place allowing only married people to vote.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  7. freedombecki

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,932
    Ain't gonna happen, Mr. Jones.

8. AVG-JOE

AVG-JOE American Mutt Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,938
    Just a snarky remark that everybody sees as snarky 'cause it's kind of true.

Carry on.

9. freedombecki

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,932
    It was called to my attention in a pm that this post is somehow lacking. I apologize for not linking my two charges to open questions unanswered by this administration over Barack Obama's, Nancy Pelosi's, and Harry Reid's ties to fully-guarnateed loans and who benefits. That information has been documented so many times by me, I just forgot to do it again. Here are the links:

Logs show Solyndra officials made numerous trips to the White House

Audit: Treasury's review of Solyndra 'rushed by Obama administration in one day in May 2009

Proof that the Democrat Spin that the Republican Congress is doing nothing is a total fabrication: House Passes No-More-Solyndras Act

Obama Admin. approves two Solar Loans worth $1 Bn

Harry Reid's son primary representative in Nevada for $5 billion dollar Chinese Company, ENN Energy Group, taking over solar panel plant in desert in Nevada.

My apologies for my "oversight."

There is so much documentation for this online about Obama giving people who bundled hundreds of thousands from their associates and employees' campaign contribution, many of whom are associated with the above corporations.

Now, not only are American jobs going overseas, Democrats are giving investments and cushy deals to the Chinese to profit from the stupidity of the American people who voted these sinister nepotists into office.

Does that satisfy you, LK Eder, who is apparently following me around with negative reps but contributing zero information nor rebuttal in print to these complex carryings-on of the Democrat Party?

Madam, how do you ever sleep at night? Enquiring minds want to know.

If you read my articles, you will see some courageous journalists are out there finding these kinds of things out for the American public, but the Mainstream Media, enjoying their professional kickbacks of approbation by the villainous and greedy Democrat Party who stacks up armored car vehicles in all these cash transfers of billions of your taxpayer dollars at the U.S. Treasury to carry it to Obama's "generous" supporters.

It's documented, documented, and documented. The Mainstream Media Ignores, ignores, and ignores the truth more and more, to the taxpayer's demise.

Meantime, Obama gives slick silver-tongued pablum in his speeches, the product of his induction into the Hollyweird slander-that-looks-like-truth Lie machine.

Hollywood actors represent something that is fiction. So do Obama's well-coached-by-them speeches in which he covers the butt of blatant abusers of the U. S. Taxpayer.

Go ahead, take all my rep away. I'm not shutting up about this, LK Eder, you cowardly craven creep who beats people up with neg rep, abusing the system without checking your facts first, calling me names I cannot and will not print here for the USMB public to see.

All I've done is reflect what I have read about the Obama Administrations obfuscations in reality while claiming transparency to the United States public using the Bully Pulpit to proffer 180-degree lies it masquerades as the truth.

10. freedombecki

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,932
    Re: "There is so much documentation for this online about Obama giving people who bundled hundreds of thousands from their associates and employees' campaign contribution, many of whom are associated with the above corporations."

Salient political contributions of beneficiaries of this quid-pro-quo deal bolded.