Gallup: 50% of Americans Say Obama's Presidency Is a 'Failure'

teapartysamurai

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2010
A national Gallup poll of adults shows that 50% of Americans believe Barack Obama's presidency has been "a failure," while 44% of Americans say Obama's presidency has been "a success":
obamafailure.gif

https://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/gallup-50-americans-say-obamas-presidency-failure_633331.html

Okay THIS is really BAD news for Obama. Why? Because polls that use "adults" are usually doing that to try and get a left wing slant on the poll.

That's why I say never trust a poll unless it comes from "registered voters" or "likely voters."

Because, a poll that simply asks "adults" the question usually are heavy on the Democrat, light on the Republican and generated just to create news.

BUT, when a poll like this says 50% think Obama is a failure, count on the reality being, if they had asked registered voters, IT WOULD HAVE BEEN A LOT MORE.

It's bad news for Obama going into an election. And his latest moves to alienate people who wants jobs from the KeyStone pipeline or ALL OF CATHOLICS isn't going to help.

Unless, he doesn't something quick, he's toast.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Gallup, +4 for the President. Once again, you are full of shit.

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Obama Job Approval

President Obama Job Approval

Polling Data

Poll

Date

Sample

Approve

Disapprove

Spread

RCP Average

2/11 - 3/7

--

+2.2

Gallup

3/5 - 3/7

1500 A

+4

Rasmussen Reports

3/5 - 3/7

1500 LV

NBC News/Wall St. Jrnl

2/29 - 3/3

800 A

+5

Politico/GWU/Battleground

2/19 - 2/22

1000 LV

+8

Associated Press/GfK

2/16 - 2/20

1000 A

Tie

Quinnipiac

2/14 - 2/20

2605 RV

Democracy Corps (D)

2/11 - 2/14

1000 LV

+4

Hell you repubs can sit back and relax now. You have the polling numbers to show that you will win the WH in Nov.

Just relax. Everything is ok. Pay no attention to those other polls. Like the ones about women voters. And minority voters.

Wonder if the question was asked if these voters think the country is going in the wrong dircetion because the Repubs won't do anything worthwhile? Or is it because Obama can't figure out how to appease the T party? Could congress play any part in this dissatisfaction? With their 9% approval.

No of course not.

Not to mention that the GOP nomination Process has been in full swing for months now and Obama is just biding his time until a Nominee has been selected....all the press and attention is on the GOP candidates right now.

If I understand it correctly.... Obama's campaign is kicking off next week with the 17 minute video. Personally, I'd wait until the GOP names their Sacrificial Lamb... er.... I mean Candidate before kicking off the campaign, but hey... what the fuck do I know about running a campaign?

Not to mention that the GOP nomination Process has been in full swing for months

And I still don't know what they want to do or accomplish. Other than go back in time about 50 years.
Are the Rethugs working on a wayback machine?

Not to mention that the GOP nomination Process has been in full swing for months

And I still don't know what they want to do or accomplish. Other than go back in time about 50 years.
Are the Rethugs working on a wayback machine?

I think I heard something about that... here's the GOP scientific braintrust...

wayback1.jpg

I saw an Election poll yesterday, and Obama was beating every one of the R-candidates by 7 or more, even on Rasmussen.

here's the GOP scientific braintrust...

LOL. Isn't that the same pair of sciencetists that Repubs use for global warming perspective?

I saw an Election poll yesterday, and Obama was beating every one of the R-candidates by 7 or more, even on Rasmussen.

You must have been looking at current polling. You need to go back a few months to find Repub polling that supports their argument. The wayback machine is much better in reverse.

Gallup, +4 for the President. Once again, you are full of shit.

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Obama Job Approval

President Obama Job Approval

Polling Data

Poll

Date

Sample

Approve

Disapprove

Spread

RCP Average

2/11 - 3/7

--

+2.2

Gallup

3/5 - 3/7

1500 A

+4

Rasmussen Reports

3/5 - 3/7

1500 LV

NBC News/Wall St. Jrnl

2/29 - 3/3

800 A

+5

Politico/GWU/Battleground

2/19 - 2/22

1000 LV

+8

Associated Press/GfK

2/16 - 2/20

1000 A

Tie

Quinnipiac

2/14 - 2/20

2605 RV

Democracy Corps (D)

2/11 - 2/14

1000 LV

+4

Please put up the methodology of each poll conducted or give us a link to the methodology.

I know that many places now are only polling "adults" and not "registered voters" or even those "most likely to vote".

That's how they are manipulating results.

Oh and if you don't mind could you please put up the margin of error on each poll you have presented as well?

Thanks in advance.

'Labor is prior to, and independent of, capital. Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if labor had not first existed. Labor is the superior of capital, and deserves much the higher consideration.'

And then came machines and the Industrial Revolution.

LOL

That's how they are manipulating results

Tell you what, if the info does not coincide with a rethug belief, it must be wrong or manipulated. What a crock of shit.

Don't worry about them polls. You Rethugs got this election in the bag.

Forum List

Back