Galllup: McCain 52 % Obama 37%

Fine,then you dont have anything to worry about. Just go about planning for romney
i think many conservatives think they have this in the bag

Nothing is in the bag especially with this bunch running the country...But things are coming together as they always were going to once we cut through all the bull and Obama’s cohorts in the media’s spin
Whoever front runner at this stage of a election usually wins as history shows. 1992 had same feel with clinton and 1996. 2000 was only one to be fair was swing and roundabouts both ways but i think bush led though it was closest election ever in the end. 2004 always sense bush would win as kerry was such a dull candidate. 2008 obama had such a wave it was always going to be hard to beat whoever he was facing. in 2012 same sense with romney and dislike towards obama.

if you go further back in history same happened in 1980 with reagan and in 1976 with carter

you get good sense at this time of who going to win by whoever is front runner at this stage of the game. therefore romney the front runner and likley to win.

Last night didn't help Obama and didn't hurt Romney...So Romney wins:cool:
that good point and as front runner that all romney needed to do. obama been having to chase since first debate

i still think first debate was decisive in this election in the end.

i think many conservatives think they have this in the bag

Nothing is in the bag especially with this bunch running the country...But things are coming together as they always were going to once we cut through all the bull and Obama’s cohorts in the media’s spin
Whoever front runner at this stage of a election usually wins as history shows. 1992 had same feel with clinton and 1996. 2000 was only one to be fair was swing and roundabouts both ways but i think bush led though it was closest election ever in the end. 2004 always sense bush would win as kerry was such a dull candidate. 2008 obama had such a wave it was always going to be hard to beat whoever he was facing. in 2012 same sense with romney and dislike towards obama.

if you go further back in history same happened in 1980 with reagan and in 1976 with carter

you get good sense at this time of who going to win by whoever is front runner at this stage of the game. therefore romney the front runner and likley to win.

Look I'm tired of this. If you are such a defeatist then go crown romney or vote for him so you can feel like a winner if that is what you think. Every post is "but but at this point",give it rest. You are not going to convince me to give up so stop trying. Obama will win OH and he will win the election,get it. What ever you are trying to do with constant bullshit is not going to work. Put some damn facts on the table or stop whining

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - Ohio: Romney vs. Obama

Look I'm tired of this. If you are such a defeatist then go crown romney or vote for him so you can feel like a winner if that is what you think. Every post is "but but at this point",give it rest. You are not going to convince me to give up so stop trying. Obama will win OH and he will win the election,get it. What ever you are trying to do with constant bullshit is not going to work. Put some damn facts on the table or stop whining

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - Ohio: Romney vs. Obama
sorry man no need to get angry . i don,t mean to be sound so defeatist but its in my nature to look at negatives then postives. bad trait i know. Of course i want obama to win i just try to asess it how i see it

i was trying to be honest but look obama still has a chance and is lead in college votes as shown on rcp even if behind in national poll.,

the only other negative fact only say is no one one us election when their opponent been 50 % or more at this stage of this. that what wall street journal said.

but look he got a good chance and is still ahead in ohio. if he can win ohio he can win this election. so it game on and i hope he can do it but it fight to the finish man and he need to work harder then he ever worked in his life in the next 19 days.

This ain't early September '08, and Obama has a record this time.

ROTFL

Romney went down in flames last night.

The Monday polls are going to confirm the election is over.

i'll tell you what i tell the rightie nutters when they start that stuff...

a lot can happen between now and election day.

as an old attorney i used to do of counsel work for used to say, "there are no heirs of the living".

This ain't early September '08, and Obama has a record this time.

ROTFL

Romney went down in flames last night.

The Monday polls are going to confirm the election is over.

i'll tell you what i tell the rightie nutters when they start that stuff...

a lot can happen between now and election day.

as an old attorney i used to do of counsel work for used to say, "there are no heirs of the living".

I like it and agree.

From sept lol. How is that relevant?

You realize of course that right now Gallup has Romney up 51 to 46, when at this time in 08 they had Obama up 52 to 45.

To Go even further in Sept of this year, Gallup had Obama up 53 to 44 at one point (among Inds) so your reference to that Poll seems to show a pattern. lol

seems the roles are reversed. Obama was up Early, and is down now. Just like McCain.

what happened to him again? Oh yeah, he lost. lol

From sept lol. How is that relevant?

You realize of course that right now Gallup has Romney up 51 to 46, when at this time in 08 they had Obama up 52 to 45.

To Go even further in Sept of this year, Gallup had Obama up 53 to 44 at one point (among Inds) so your reference to that Poll seems to show a pattern. lol

seems the roles are reversed. Obama was up Early, and is down now. Just like McCain.

what happened to him again? Oh yeah, he lost. lol

Obama's approval is now 44% in the gallup daily tracking poll :cool:

Gallup Daily: Obama Job Approval

You can still be realistic while having a good gloat at wingnuts' expense. Last night was great for the Prez, but we don't really know if it'll produce much of a bounce.

Definitely didn't hurt him, though.

:D

The ONLY thing Obama had over Romney was his fear campaign. By beating Obama once then having a relatively even debate, Romney is showing he's on par with the President.

That shifts the focus to Obama's record. You'll be shitting in your pants once the implication of that hits you. Wait for it...

Still waiting....:)

Forum List

Back