• Biden

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Obama

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Too Close To Call

Votes: 7 77.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I know you were, and I was joking back. Now, I also learned something new.... I can't fix it myself.... <chuckle>

Kinda thought so, just my humor-dar is off a bit lately ... :lol:

And I added those silly emoticons too....
Must be waaaay too early for this! LOL

Naw, I'm just waaaaay too bored. Ever been so bored that even the funniest thing doesn't make you laugh ... I'm almost there right now. I can't even find a movie I want to watch.

Kinda thought so, just my humor-dar is off a bit lately ... :lol:

And I added those silly emoticons too....
Must be waaaay too early for this! LOL

Naw, I'm just waaaaay too bored. Ever been so bored that even the funniest thing doesn't make you laugh ... I'm almost there right now. I can't even find a movie I want to watch.

Not easily bored, but then, after a week at the office, meltdown probably best describes the condition.

I know lots of people who never make a mistake. Unfortunately, I worked with way too many of them.

I know lots of people who never make a mistake.
Were they heralded as the greatest thing ever? Did Olberman have chills going up his leg about them and all that?

Anyone who ever actually does something makes mistakes. The more they accomplish with their lives, the more mistakes they make.

When a congressman asked Werner Von Braum what it took to reach the moon, his answer was 65,00 mistakes.

I don't know of anything worthwhile that has ever been accomplished without a heathy dose of mistakes. It's part of what makes us human.

I know lots of people who never make a mistake.
Were they heralded as the greatest thing ever? Did Olberman have chills going up his leg about them and all that?

Anyone who ever actually does something makes mistakes. The more they accomplish with their lives, the more mistakes they make.

When a congressman asked Werner Von Braum what it took to reach the moon, his answer was 65,00 mistakes.

I don't know of anything worthwhile that has ever been accomplished without a heathy dose of mistakes. It's part of what makes us human.
I note in passing, you didn't answer my question.

Your question reeked of sour grapes.

I'm not fond of the mass media. I believe it's clear that without the media bias towards Obama that Hillary Clinton would be president right now.

We have a corporate media that the the right consistently mischaracterizes as liberal. The corporate owners keep the liberal tendencies of their editorial writers under a tight rein. The so called news networks are not news networks at all. Their sole purpose is to manipulate opinion. They are very good at it. The only choice we have is who we choose to be manipulated by; Fox or MSNBC

They picked the easiest candidate to manipulate. Our country is not better off for it.

Your question reeked of sour grapes.

I'm not fond of the mass media. I believe it's clear that without the media bias towards Obama that Hillary Clinton would be president right now.

We have a corporate media that the the right consistently mischaracterizes as liberal. The corporate owners keep the liberal tendencies of their editorial writers under a tight rein. The so called news networks are not news networks at all. Their sole purpose is to manipulate opinion. They are very good at it. The only choice we have is who we choose to be manipulated by; Fox or MSNBC

They picked the easiest candidate to manipulate. Our country is not better off for it.
what world do you live in?
cause that sure as hell isnt happening in the REAL world

Forum List

Back