Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Too Close To Call

Votes: 7 77.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DamnYankee

No Neg Policy
Apr 2, 2009
So, originally I was wonderin' "What the hell is he thinkin'?" when Obama selected Biden as his VP choice, other than the fact that he's been around the block a few times and, obviously, needed to put a little check-mark in the "Experience" column. After all, Biden is well-known for putting his foot in his mouth, despite all his years on the Hill. And we're all aware that Bush had his share of embarrassing moments -- the libs never failed to remind us of it, while telling us how articulate and educated Obama was. "It will be good to have a President who can actually speak" they said, when they couldn't find any other justification for their vote, dismissing all of his "gaffes" on the campaign trail as "campaign fatigue".

Taking into consideration their length of public service, please rate the President and the Vice-President on their public speaking ability.

The latest information on both follows:

Obama Flubs Defense Chief's Name
Updated: Thursday, 21 May 2009, 11:49 AM EDT
Published : Thursday, 21 May 2009, 11:38 AM EDT

WASHINGTON - President Barack Obama sees his secretary of defense just about every day, but he still flubbed Robert Gates' name on Thursday.

Gates was in the crowd for Obama's national security speech. Pointing him out, the president said "William Gates" was on hand. Perhaps Obama was thinking of Bill Gates, the Microsoft billionaire.

The defense chief, who goes by Bob, was also misidentified at a Pentagon ceremony on Tuesday. Then, he was introduced as Ronald Gates.

Gates joked then that he had recently been introduced as Bill Gates. "He's the rich one," Gates cracked.

The Associated Press: Which Gates? Obama flubs defense chief's name

Book: Friction between Obama, Biden

May 22: Politico's Alex Burns talks with MSNBC's Contessa Brewer about a new book which reports Vice President Biden's off-the-cuff remarks are causing strain in his relationship with President Obama.

msnbc.com Video Player

Last edited:
I hate slow nights, I actually have enough time to do stuff ... meh.

I don't think "too close to call" even covers it yet. I wonder, if we add up Obama's, Biden's, and Bush's ... how many warehouses will we need?

I don't think "too close to call" even covers it yet. I wonder, if we add up Obama's, Biden's, and Bush's ... how many warehouses will we need?
well, if your going in all of history, biden wins hands down
but if your talking just since they were inaugurated, its too close to call

Who knows? What I've noticed, just recently, is how very tired, and a tad older, Obama looks.... I suspect it won't be long before we see some grey hairs, unless he does that Grecian Formula thing.

Forum List

Back