Gaffe: Joe Biden asks Man in Wheelchair to Stand Up

kick your game up a notch--no one is serious. You got the name calling down quickly----something tells me you've played before !
I told you I had :lol:

no one and I didn't get pissed at anyone either...I just think it's counter-productive and useless... but I admit it is fun... :redface:

no such thing as production on these boards, everyone has their mind made up. you got pissed as you rightly should have, they trashed your savior's buddy. who would dare question the messiah?

After eight years of failed republican policies, after voting for the worst president in modern history twice, after spending a trillion dollars in a futile hunt for WMD, this is the only shit they have.

Jimmy (I never met a Jew I liked) Carter was the worst president in history. I'm not a fan of Bush, but no one was worse than Carter, a real anti-Semite and supporter of terror. The double standard when it comes to gaffes is laughable. It goes back to Dan Quayle spelling potatoe, but ignoring the idiotic statements made by Al Gore (President Knox, e.g.). Gore, another moron who's in politics because of his father (yeah, just like GWB).

by the way.. the guy in the chair is from my neck of the woods.. Ole chucky got busted with a DWI not too long ago too.. Quite an uproar that caused, lemme tellya.

Forum List

Back