Gaffe: Joe Biden asks Man in Wheelchair to Stand Up

SolarEnergy1

May 18, 2007
:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:
:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRV5Y1JCGRI]YouTube - Biden Gaffe: Asks a Gentleman in a Wheelchair to Stand Up[/ame]

you're a fucking idiot solar..

do you honestly look at everything as a gaffe?

pull your head out of your ass and get some fresh air

It's politics in America ! You make fun of the other side ! Ain't it fun !

you can catch it here 24/7 !!

it would be fun if you all played along...but you stupid fucks get your dicks in a twist everytime someone says something you don't like.

it would be fun if you all played along...but you stupid fucks get your dicks in a twist everytime someone says something you don't like.

kick your game up a notch--no one is serious. You got the name calling down quickly----something tells me you've played before !

Who is getting pissed at your name calling ?

Wow! You sound good since you had those sticthes removed from your mouth! :clap2:

silence.gif

After eight years of failed republican policies, after voting for the worst president in modern history twice, after spending a trillion dollars in a futile hunt for WMD, this is the only shit they have.

After eight years of failed republican policies, after voting for the worst president in modern history twice, after spending a trillion dollars in a futile hunt for WMD, this is the only shit they have.

I think you are mistaking that past adminstration for the future one.

the "all the same" crap doesn't seem to be very successful.

kick your game up a notch--no one is serious. You got the name calling down quickly----something tells me you've played before !
I told you I had :lol:

no one and I didn't get pissed at anyone either...I just think it's counter-productive and useless... but I admit it is fun... :redface:

Damn ... another one corrupted .... and she used to be so nice ....:lol:

Forum List

Back