Gaffe Alert!! Biden criticizes Obama ad hitting McCain as technologically inept"

SolarEnergy1

May 18, 2007
Joe Biden offered perhaps his most off-message statement yet since being tapped as Barack Obama's running mate, saying in an interview that he thought one of his campaign's own ads was "terrible" and hadn't know about it in advance.

Asked by CBS's Katie Couric about an ad Obama released earlier this month mocking John McCain for not being able to use a computer, Biden criticized the commercial and suggested it had been aired without his knowledge.

"I thought that was terrible by the way," Biden said of the computer ad in an interview broadcast tonight on the CBS Evening News

Asked why it was aired, Biden said: "I didn't know we did it and if I had anything to do with it, we would have never done it."

Jonathan Martin's Blog: Biden criticizes Obama ad hitting McCain as technologically inept - Politico.com

Joe is gonna be honest whether people like it or not.

That's the first time I've ever seen Joe Biden and "honest" in the same sentence. Weird.

This could very well be a ploy by the Comrade Obama camp to make Biden appear to be more like Palin (someone who will speak the truth and go against her own party if need be). Don't read too much into it.

That's the first time I've ever seen Joe Biden and "honest" in the same sentence. Weird.

This could very well be a ploy by the Comrade Obama camp to make Biden appear to be more like Palin (someone who will speak the truth and go against her own party if need be). Don't read too much into it.

Nah, Joe's actually pretty honest. That's why he said Obama wasn't ready to be President and that he thinks McCain will make a great President. He also said he would like to run with John McCain.

are you serious, the guy is politically incorrect, I just hope he keeps his mouth shut over the next few weeks.

Forum List

Back