Gaetz and Trump are both liars.

Mr. Gaetz is wrong about several things in his description of the video he posted.

First, it was not shot in Honduras, which he later acknowledged.Google Maps and Facebookphotos place the storefront seen in the video, an auto parts shop, in Chiquimula, Guatemala. As Kirk Semple of The New York Times reported, the migrant caravan was formed last week in San Pedro Sula, Honduras, and has made its way north through Guatemala.

Second, Mr. Gaetz’s speculation that the migrants were being offered cash to join the caravan by Mr. Soros is unfounded. Open Society Foundations, Mr. Soros’s philanthropic organization, has denied any involvement.

Luis Assardo, a Guatemalan journalist, said in an email that he spoke to residents of Chiquimula and was told that some local merchants had given the migrants money while others had offered food, clothing or other help.

Did Democrats, or George Soros, Fund Migrant Caravan? Despite Republican Claims, No
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lie, lie and more lies.
View attachment 223835

This is all part of the fake news that Russian bots are peddling. It has been widely reported.
View attachment 223842
LOL, Lakhota and his Russian bots.....according to him everyone who is not leftwing is a Russian bot....lolololol

4000 Hondurans just decided to up and go to America just in time for the midterms.

Uh huh....
I love tiny trump conspiracies....they are so....illogical, therefore, we get to laugh at trumpanzees even more.
Puhleeze. We know how Dims operate. These things don't happen spontaneously. This has been in planning for months, and it's obvious Dims are behind it.

4000 Hondurans just decided to up and go to America just in time for the midterms.

Uh huh....
I love tiny trump conspiracies....they are so....illogical, therefore, we get to laugh at trumpanzees even more.
Puhleeze. We know how Dims operate. These things don't happen spontaneously. This has been in planning for months, and it's obvious Dims are behind it.

so says one of the biggest liars on the board .. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

:abgg2q.jpg:

You people are ridiculous. If anybody is paying for this it's tRump or someone in his pocket. This is just what he needs to get his racist hatefilled base fired up.

Uh huh....

Yes they did, fleeing its called. Trump and Gaetz are worst than "lying Ted".
What are they fleeing that hasn't been going on for at least 50 years?

theyre leaving because of the last 50 years you idiot ...
How are we responsible for that? We didn't make Honduras or Guatemala into shit holes. The natives did.

You people are ridiculous. If anybody is paying for this it's tRump or someone in his pocket. This is just what he needs to get his racist hatefilled base fired up.
Every American will pay for it if they make it across the border, you fucking moron.

So Trump is organizing 4000 criminals to come to our border? Are you fucking serious?

Uh huh....

so says one of the biggest liars on the board .. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

:abgg2q.jpg:
What have I lied about, dumbass? Even if I was a liar, how would that prove what I posted to be incorrect?

Every American will pay for it if they make it across the border, you fucking moron.
We should let 4000 military age men into our country since they busted through the mexico border but once they get here they will all of a sudden be law abiding citizens just doing the work citizens won't do.

Forum List

Back