Gads... Hillary

She has let herself go. I think she just doesn't care anymore. "Get me the hell out of here!"

That's what it looks like. She's tired of lying for obama. As the latest lie, that the attacks were because of a film has been exposed, she no doubt feels humiliated.

Obviously, you did not see them in front of the cameras.

Typical of rw's not to know or care about substance but get all kinds of crazy over looks. Has it ever occurred to you fools that she works her butt off, must travel continuously and has done a damn good job for us.

BTW, still waiting for one of you fools to post this "apology" you say the embassy made. Or are you back to saying President Obama said it?

Either way, not one of you has been able to post it because it doesn't exist.

The Embassy of the United States in Cairo condemns the continuing efforts by misguided individuals to hurt the religious feelings of Muslims – as we condemn efforts to offend believers of all religions. Today, the 11th anniversary of the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks on the United States, Americans are honoring our patriots and those who serve our nation as the fitting response to the enemies of democracy. Respect for religious beliefs is a cornerstone of American democracy. We firmly reject the actions by those who abuse the universal right of free speech to hurt the religious beliefs of others.

Apologizing for the US Constitutional right to free speech is disgusting. and a foreign entity's interpretation of what is or is not free speech as it relates to their religion is wholly irrelevant.

Some call it condemnation, I call it an apology. Why not condemn the assholes that are burning the US flag instead of an American citizen exercising his 1st amendment rights.

Last edited:
I expect Obama to next apologize that we abuse our right to liberty by having the temerity to fly our flag at our embassies.

She is showing her age and weight, she won't ever win a national election unless she has a facelift and lyposuction.

I just think Hillary, as Secretary of State, should try to look a little more presentable..

Enough with the undersized pant suits, no make-up and just got up hairdo..

She looks like she's slumming it....:wtf:

Why is it, both left and right, that we think the most damning thing we can say about a female politician is to make some comment about her appearence, hair or clothes?

This goes for Hillary as well as Palin and I plead guilty as charged as anyone else...

(I'm sure I've ripped both of them at least once.)

I just believe she could try to look professional and presentable, she is representing America across the world after all..sheesh

And if she took the time to do her hair and makeup, in the middle of a crisis, people on the right would accuse her of being vain...

Why is it, both left and right, that we think the most damning thing we can say about a female politician is to make some comment about her appearence, hair or clothes?

This goes for Hillary as well as Palin and I plead guilty as charged as anyone else...

(I'm sure I've ripped both of them at least once.)

I just believe she could try to look professional and presentable, she is representing America across the world after all..sheesh

And if she took the time to do her hair and makeup, in the middle of a crisis, people on the right would accuse her of being vain...

...:eusa_eh:....your kidding, right

There was a series of photos of her on Drudge yesterday meeting with various leaders at that UN circle jerk going on and she looked awful. She's gotten huge and the hair, as pointed out above, is terrible, but even worse IMO is her clothing choices. She really needs help in that department. It's no secret why she prefers pants suits, lots of blobs do, but the things she selects to wear are just plain idiotic.

No wonder her Junkyard Dog is constantly sniffing out alternatives to mount.

Forum List

Back