Gads... Hillary

what..?

Some of her pant suits look like my grandmothers couch/curtain material...

She's a 1%er after all...

they knew best in the Iowa primary 2008 about Hillary .... except she did make for a decent NY Senator.

I just think Hillary, as Secretary of State, should try to look a little more presentable..

Enough with the undersized pant suits, no make-up and just got up hairdo..

She looks like she's slumming it....:wtf:

LOL! The womens are gonna git you!

But I have to admit I thought the same thing when I saw her on TV the other day. She's really gained a lot of weight and is in serious need of a new wardrobe. She's never been attractive which probably explains why Bill never had relations with her, but she could at least try a little.

Last edited:
I just think Hillary, as Secretary of State, should try to look a little more presentable..

LOL! The womens are gonna git you!

But I have to admit I thought the same thing when I saw her on TV the other day. She's really gained a lot of weight and is in serious need of a new wardrobe. She's never been attracted which probably explains why Bill never had relations with her, but she could at least try a little.

Thank You.. for sharing..."The womens are gonna git you!" with me..:lol:

When she pulls her hair back into a bun, she looks much more presentable and professional. She has become very dowdy looking, but considering her on-the-go, all the time, job, I can understand. She really needs to lose those long girly, curly-locks hair as it makes her look laughable.

I have the same complaints about Sarah Palin's multitude of homely hairstyles.

Last edited:

When she pulls her hair back into a bun, she looks much more presentable and professional. She has become very dowdy looking, but considering her on-the-go, all the time, job, I can understand. She really needs to those long girly, curly-locks hair as it makes her look laughable.

I have the same complaints about Sarah Palin's multitude of homely hairstyles.

Speaking of buns........

Where do you find these Avis ????????

:eusa_angel::eusa_angel::eusa_angel::eusa_angel:

Last edited:

It's ok to be openly gay now. She's dyke and looks the part now.
Now wonder Bill was always chasing.. I would have too. Just not like he did.. after all he is a disgusting intern hound.

Oh, she's also a threat to America.. along with that whole fucking clan of asshole's.

Now wonder Bill was always chasing.. I would have too. Just not like he did.. after all he is a disgusting intern hound.

Oh, she's also a threat to America.. along with that whole fucking clan of asshole's.

Oh, come on.. don't hold back, really tell us how you really feel....:lmao:

what..?

She has let herself go. I think she just doesn't care anymore. "Get me the hell out of here!"

That's what it looks like. She's tired of lying for obama. As the latest lie, that the attacks were because of a film has been exposed, she no doubt feels humiliated.

I guess you missed the press release from Hillary's office..

Bubba has instructed her to "feel the pain" of her constiuents.. Her new Baglady appearance shows she's down with the poor.. She can relate looking like a hag. "I feel your pain."

She's bisexual. She had a relationship with Vince Foster which probably explains why he's dead.

what..?

She has let herself go. I think she just doesn't care anymore. "Get me the hell out of here!"

That's what it looks like. She's tired of lying for obama. As the latest lie, that the attacks were because of a film has been exposed, she no doubt feels humiliated.

Obviously, you did not see them in front of the cameras.

Typical of rw's not to know or care about substance but get all kinds of crazy over looks. Has it ever occurred to you fools that she works her butt off, must travel continuously and has done a damn good job for us.

BTW, still waiting for one of you fools to post this "apology" you say the embassy made. Or are you back to saying President Obama said it?

Either way, not one of you has been able to post it because it doesn't exist.

She's bisexual. She had a relationship with Vince Foster which probably explains why he's dead.

clintonDM1410_468x668.jpg

Proof please.

With rw's its one lie after another.

Forum List

Back