Gaddafi's Killing Civilians? Yea And??...

LibocalypseNow

Jul 30, 2009
The U.S. does that everyday. Does that mean the U.S. should be bombed? Their arguments for this Libyan Bombing Campaign sound more bizarre & absurd by the minute. Even if Gaddafi is killing Civilians,that's not a valid reason for us to interfere with their Civil War. I'm sure the Rebels in Libya have killed some Civilians too. And i'm also sure these "Coalition" Bombings have killed some Civilians as well. "We're protecting the Civilians" is such Bullshit Propaganda. Why don't they just be honest and say what this War is really all about? It's all about their Oil. Look at who is supposedly leading this Bombing Campaign. And there is where you'll find all the answers you need.

I also question the validity of these accusations that Gaddafi is killing all these Civilians. Why would he do that? It just doesn't help him in any way. I suspect that's just more Goebbels stuff. If you repeat the lie enough,it becomes the truth. Anything to justify their bombing & killing i guess. But please spare me the "He's killing all the Civilians" stuff. Since when did that matter? I guess some people will believe anything if they want to believe it bad enough. It's very sad. We have no business bombing & killing Libyans. Period,end of story.

Last edited:
Next they'll be claiming Gaddafi is worse than Adolf Hitler. So much propaganda. Such a scam.

If there ever was a War for Oil,this Libyan War is it. Their justifications for bombing & killing Libyans are incredibly weak & disingenuous.

I'm alittle disturbed by the reports that these civilians supposedly have ties with Al Qaeda.

I'm alittle disturbed by the reports that these civilians supposedly have ties with Al Qaeda.

Yea they just assume everyone is stupid. Now it's all about "Saving the Civilians." It makes no sense for Gaddafi to target his civilians. He has nothing to gain by doing that. That's all just Goebbels propaganda stuff coming from the bombers. Obviously he's targeting the Rebels,just like they're targeting his forces. That's what happens in a Civil War. All this "Protecting the Civilians" stuff is just so lame.

It's all about the Oil and they know it. Now they'll just say anything to justify their bombings. Like i said earlier,next they'll probably claim Gaddafi is way worse than that Adolf Hitler guy. Why do so many people believe such propaganda? Is it because they want to believe it so badly? It really is perplexing. Now all the Media Outlets are regurgitating the Government Talking Points about killing Civilians. So much for credible & independent Media i guess. It's all just very sad. These bombings need to end. It isn't right.

Forum List

Back