Gaddafis execution was a war crime

You still look terrible change your photo,please

I note you are still spewing your prose from the conservative GUTTER,so nothing changes.

I'm theliq and I kick UnWarriors ASS because I can and do.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::cool:
Should the Rebels who tortured and then executed Gaddafi be charged for war crimes?

Here is a video of part of the incident in question: BBC News - Video shows Gaddafi captured in Sirte

Is there any justification for killing a defenceless man on the spot? Is there any justification for roughly handling a prisoner of war to the point where he gets turned upsidedown on to his head? Is there any justification for attaching a wounded man to the front of a car and then driving it, at some speed, down the road for fun?

If these arent war crimes then what are they? Should these Rebels at least face a court? Do you think its likely that they ever will? How different do you think the medias reaction to these images would've been if it was one of the members of Libyas Transitional Council (or whatever its called) being tortured and executed, in the same way, by Gadaffi loyalists?

You're a fucking idiot.

I think you might be capable of licking your own ass. Other than that I think you're pretty hopeless.

Should the Rebels who tortured and then executed Gaddafi be charged for war crimes?

Here is a video of part of the incident in question: BBC News - Video shows Gaddafi captured in Sirte

Is there any justification for killing a defenseless man on the spot? Is there any justification for roughly handling a prisoner of war to the point where he gets turned upside-down on to his head? Is there any justification for attaching a wounded man to the front of a car and then driving it, at some speed, down the road for fun?

If these aren't war crimes, then what are they? Should these Rebels at least face a court? Do you think its likely that they ever will? How different do you think the medias reaction to these images would've been if it was one of the members of Libya's Transitional Council (or whatever its called) being tortured and executed, in the same way, by Gadaffi loyalists?

Those Libyan rebels, like Colonel Oliver North in Iran Contra affair, were under directives of US and NATO members. You forget that Colonel Muammar Gaddafi had threatened NATO members for years by managing his own national affairs and thus keeping Libya debt free and independent.

Sure thing there Skippy.
Do you also do bar mitzvahs?

And some douchebag UN agency wants an inquiry into his death.

UN rights office urges inquiry into Gadhafi death

The UN concern is that he "might" have been executed?

Let's see. Captured. Alive. Soon, dead. Bullet in head. Trial? no.

Yep. Sounds like a summary execution to me.

Cool. I just saved the U.N. a boat load of money.

No need to thank me.

Now, for my heart felt condolences and my appropriate demonstration of respect and mourning for the late Col. Kaddafy:

1407434_f260.jpg

1407531_f260.jpg

laughingbaby.jpg

p181406138-3.jpg

Forum List

Back