Gaddafi Defeats UN and Decomposes NATO!

Dear Daveman:

(And thank you, Daveman, for finally answering my question. Below is tip for handling aftermath of war - my emphasis:

1). Throw away all medications you have been put on - these addictive meds. will never help you deal with anything: They are only for steady income flow for the pharmaceutical industry, doctors and the supposed people watch the FDA;

2). A daily blend drink of beets. carrots, celery stalk (juiced) and lettuce (pureed) then together with little garlic will help your system; and

3). Manage what you can and trust God to manage the rest.

Good day!)
You're not a doctor, but you play an idiot on the internet.

Daveman, at least no one will blame me for not reaching out to you. Good-luck!
Yeah, let me know how your terrorist-felching works out.

Muammar Gaddafi has wrought great honor to Africa in decomposing noted world bullies and enemies of Africa! While Gaddafi may be seen as a tyrant at national level (and the result of African tradition), Muammar Gaddafi is nonetheless a FREEDOM FIGHTER at International level!

This is why Africa is the way it is, because of idiots like you who look on people like Gaddafi and Mugabe as gods when their just vicious tyrants who abuse their people like red headed step children.

I worship none but the Almighty One. I tell the truth, and I am sorry to know you find the truth disturbing.

Above I already told you all about root of African tyranny and how people can topple such practices. And when it comes to actual terrorists, oppressors and suppressors of the African people in this situation and several others all around Africa, I see none but Western imperialists with history spreading from Detroit, Michigan to Galveston, Texas!

Muammar Gaddafi has wrought great honor to Africa in decomposing noted world bullies and enemies of Africa! While Gaddafi may be seen as a tyrant at national level (and the result of African tradition), Muammar Gaddafi is nonetheless a FREEDOM FIGHTER at International level!

Africans are fine folks. Heck, 3,500 years ago to 10,000 years ago Egypt was one of the leading places in the world. As late as the fall of Carthage it was still ok.

The place has just sucked since. Get your dictators out. Look at the trouble a country of self rightous madmen caused in central Europe last century.

Lets say NATO is on a land grab. Do you think your kid's life under Quadeiffy or as a modern British colony would be better?

Forum List

Back