Gadafi's "voluptuous blonde" Ukrainian private Nurse

Sunni Man

Diamond Member
Aug 14, 2008
Patriotic American Muslim
Galyna Kolotnytska (Ukrainian: Галина Колотницька; born in Brovary in 1972[1][2]) is a Ukrainian nurse. She was described by Gene Cretz, the US ambassador to Libya, as the "voluptuous blonde" whom Muammar al-Qadhafi, leader of Libya, never travels without her at his side.

Galyna Kolotnytska - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited by a moderator:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SpS3eFqhxSQ&NR=1"]Привет медсистра[/ame]

Galyna Kolotnytska (Ukrainian: Галина Колотницька; born in Brovary in 1972[1][2]) is a Ukrainian nurse. She was described by Gene Cretz, the US ambassador to Libya, as the "voluptuous blonde" whom Muammar al-Qadhafi, leader of Libya, never travels without her at his side.

Galyna Kolotnytska - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZTNJDeffMg

I mean dude seriously...this is soooo perfect......if he DIDN'T have one, I 'd be wtf?

Last edited:
Women are attract to power and especially "MONEY"

It is estimated that Gadafi has 32 "Billion" stashed away in foreign banks.

With that kind of loot.

Gadafi could be twice as ugly as he already is.

And still have super model looking women begging to be his girlfriend. :eek:

Not a real Blonde. But when did having a hot Nurse become so wrong? I don't get this one. Is there a point? Hmm?

Baby come back - you can blame it all on me...
:tongue:
Qaddafi’s favorite Ukrainian nurse flees the country
Tue, Mar 01, 2011 - Libyan leader Muammar Qaddafi’s “voluptuous” nurse and close confidante Galyna Kolotnytska has fled Libya for her native Ukraine as Qaddafi’s tenuous grip on power weakens by the hour.
Kolotnytska arrived in Kiev early on Sunday on a Ukrainian defense ministry aircraft that evacuated 185 people from the country, the Segodnya newspaper reported. Kolotnytska, 38, was described in US diplomatic cables released by WikiLeaks in December as a “voluptuous blonde,” one of Qaddafi’s closest confidantes and possibly his lover.

“Libyan protocol staff emphasized to multiple Emboffs [embassy officials] that Qaddafi cannot travel without Kolotnytska, as she alone ‘knows his routine,’” read the 2009 cable from Gene Cretz, the US ambassador to Libya. He reported rumors that Qaddafi and Kolotnytska, one of four Ukrainian nurses who serve him, might be romantically involved. Cretz was pulled from the country after the document’s release.

Kolotnytska was calm before leaving Tripoli according to her daughter Tatyana, who told Segodnya: “She spoke in a calm voice, and asked that we don’t worry, that she would be home soon.” Segodnya released a photograph of the nurse, showing a smiling rosy-cheeked woman, her shoulder-length blonde hair held back by sunglasses.

The daughter said her mother had spent nine years in Libya as one of several Ukrainian nurses serving Qaddafi. “For some reason, he doesn’t trust Libyan women with that,” she said. The WikiLeaks cable provided further insight into Qaddafi’s eccentricities. In addition to revealing Kolotnytska’s existence, it discussed his fear of staying on upper floors, dislike of flying over water and love of flamenco.

Source

Yet another reason why Ghaddafi needs to leave Libya, move to the US or Israel and get that reality show started, I need to be his agent because I will get this man mic'ed up and get the party started, why stay in Libya and end up a war criminal when he could be running Hollywood?

Women are attract to power and especially "MONEY"

It is estimated that Gadafi has 32 "Billion" stashed away in foreign banks.

With that kind of loot.

Gadafi could be twice as ugly as he already is.

And still have super model looking women begging to be his girlfriend. :eek:
Normally they're referred to as whores.

Forum List

Back