Gabrielle Giffords' Husband Blasts John Boehner

Can you imagine having to climb a high fortress wall under fire to break into the city like the 9th did in 1900? I would have been, like where is the C4 and det cord, or bring up a tank, huh. Manchu!

s-MARK-KELLY-GABRIELLE-GIFFORDS-JOHN-BOEHNER-large300.jpg

Rep. Gabrielle Giffords' husband came out swinging against House Speaker John Boehner over his decision not to visit the injured congresswoman.

In the couple's new joint memoir, "Gabby: A Story of Courage and Hope", Mark Kelly expressed his disappointment in Boehner's efforts to check in on Giffords.

"Considering that she was a member of Congress and he was the highest-ranking member, we thought he'd ask to visit Gabby or at least give a call to see how she was doing," Kelly writes, via The Hill. "Our only contact with him had been a simple get-well card he'd sent a few days after Gabby was injured."

More: Mark Kelly, Gabrielle Giffords' Husband, Knocks John Boehner In New Memoir

Does he go by the name "Gabriell Gifford's Husband" exclusively now?????

I'm not gonna defend Boehner because I think he's a cry-baby. However, if he had been okay'd to see her I'm sure you would have bitched about it being a photo-op.

I think Gifford's husband should keep his pie-hole shut. The world need not pay homage to his injured wife. Besides, she doesn't need all of the extra stress that visits from dignitaries and famous personalities could possibly cause. I'm sure Boehner would have to wade through all of the libs that wanted to capitalize off of her celebrity.

Last edited:
Can you imagine having to climb a high fortress wall under fire to break into the city like the 9th did in 1900? I would have been, like where is the C4 and det cord, or bring up a tank, huh. Manchu!

There was no C4 and no Det-cord in 1900. Tanks were just being developed between WWI and WWII. Maybe a cannon, but that's about it.

There was no C4 and no Det-cord in 1900. Tanks were just being developed between WWI and WWII. Maybe a cannon, but that's about it.

That's the point, mudwhistle. The manchus threw ropes with grappeling hooks, then crawled up the walls without any protection from any fire other than the angles. That's how the regiment got the nickname of Manchu and the motto, "Keep Up The Fire!"

That's the point, mudwhistle. The manchus threw ropes with grappeling hooks, then crawled up the walls without any protection from any fire other than the angles. That's how the regiment got the nickname of Manchu and the motto, "Keep Up The Fire!"

Back then they didn't have the firepower nor the support our troops have today.

Course when push comes to shove all the technology in the world isn't gonna stop a bullet if it's heading straight between your eyes.

That was one hell of a battle, brother.

Nowadays you just call in a strike and be done with it!:cool:

Their battle history in Vietnam is something to be revered also.....They were in the shit, regularly, to be sure.

I had the opportunity to carry the unit flag in the spring breakup parade in downtown Fairbanks......All those unit citation ribbons made for one heavy stroll through the streets.:cool:

It's a classic example of how the State is everything to the Leftist, coming even ahead of family. Any sane person would not give a crap about John Boehner, but, to score political points, Gabby and her even more pathetic hubby politicize it

Gabby and Mark are heroes, and Frank is a pathetic ideologue trying to pervert the truth.

Her husband is shamefully using his wife's injury not only for persoanl gain but to take a jab at the GOP, the fact that Boehner sent her a card is sufficient.

She was unlucky and was in the wrong place at the wrong time, she was unlucky enough to get shot, but lucky enough to not be fatally wounded, and lucky enough that the doctors were skilled. Other than that she's not exactly hero material nor is she anything special.

I had back surgery 15 years ago, why didn't Bill Clinton visit me? Waaa waaa waaa.

Last edited:
I feel sorry for Gabby that she has Luke Sissyfag for a hubby.

Hardly. She's a lucky girl in that way.

If she were married to Newt Gingrich, they'd be divorced after the shooting.

Still trying to make points off of that lie?????

Well, if you can't win your ideas you might as well try to win with total fabrications. :eusa_angel:

Republicans want dirty air and dirty water

Republicans want to murder you

Republicans are all perverts

Republicans protect the rich

Fox Lies

The Occupy Wall Street protestors are young, fresh, focused, and peaceful

Yup.....when you suck as much as Obama and the Democrats do you have to get ridiculous.

Last edited:
Mud and others have put to bed any belief that they are above ideology and stupidity.

Gabby and Mark are super, and those attack them are on the same scum level as Sarah Palin.

Forum List

Back