Gabby Posted Her 'Sources', Let's See What's Going On Back In the ME

Kathianne said:
Here's Gabby's, 'The Muslim's are appalled link':

http://www.usmessageboard.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22647

Here's some others, not quite as subtle in their glee:

http://www.memritv.org/
Why the state of denial? We cannot win this war until we admit it exists. During WW2, if enemy media outlets had issued propaganda similar to that which appears in the memritv.org website, they would have been carpet bombed. It is very disturbing and dangerous that we are losing the media war to the Islamofacists. Enemy media outlets should be destroyed with the same alacrity as a missile battery. We are getting trounced in the Middle East media war.

onedomino said:
Why the state of denial? We cannot win this war until we admit it exists. During WW2, if enemy media outlets had issued propaganda similar to that which appears in the memritv.org website, they would have been carpet bombed. It is very disturbing and dangerous that we are losing the media war to the Islamofacists. Enemy media outlets should be destroyed with the same alacrity as a missile battery. We are getting trounced in the Middle East media war.
Yesterday on the radio here, they were claiming that several cable outlets in the USA are considering carrying Al Jazeera. I am not sure what to think about that... they had a journalist on that was saying, "we cannot censor opposing voices". I was thinking, "WTF?" If my cable company starts carrying Al Jazeera, I guess I'll have to switch to satellite.

Said1 said:
I didn't think they were censored?
Exactly. And in my opinion, allowing Al Jazeera to broadcast here would be akin to Hitler setting up a radio station in the US during WWII to promulgate his message of hate here in the US.

Kathianne said:
Here's Gabby's, 'The Muslim's are appalled link':

http://www.usmessageboard.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22647

Here's some others, not quite as subtle in their glee:

http://www.memritv.org/

The entire Iranian people condemns this. Massacring women, children, old and young is entirely inappropriate for a human being, and cannot be accepted by anyone with a conscience. Iran has expressed its people's solidarity with the survivors of these incidents in London.
You brought (Al-Qaeda) about in order to bring calamity to our lives, but, thank God, it has brought calamity to yours.
Does the left side of his mouth even know what the right side is saying? Actually, I shouldn't be so hard, maybe he was being a bit too truthful. He begins by saying that these acts can't be accepted by anyone with a conscience, then he goes on to thank God for the acts. You do the math.

At least Aljazeera prints and broadcasts opposing viewpoints. If Bush or Blair make a statement, they report it. If a terrorist leader makes a statement, they report it. You simply do not wish to hear both sides of the story.
I continue to believe that Aljazeera is more unbiased than the Fox Network. When was the last time you saw a report on Fox that was unfavorable to the Bush administration. Like....never?
Aljazeera broadcast a debate that featured two Muslim clerics. One thought the London attacks shamed the principles of Islam. Another that is was true to the call for Jihad against the west. This would never have been shown on any Western network.

If you don't want to see Aljazeera, do the same thing I do with Fox -- DON'T WATCH IT! :rock:

Gabriella84

At least Aljazeera prints and broadcasts opposing viewpoints.

This is such ribald statement that you can not prove it. Go ahead, try.

If Bush or Blair make a statement, they report it. If a terrorist leader makes a statement, they report it. You simply do not wish to hear both sides of the story.

You are funny, when I saw Bush give his speech after Justice O'Conner's resignation, MSNBC had their telepuppet on their saying things like:

Bush: We want to have a justice that stand behind the Constitution.

Telepuppet: What he is really saying is, he wants a SCOTUS that is not "progressive."

Yes, I heard, saw the entire thing. And you cry your little eyes out about bais? This was minutes after the POTUS gave his speech. Minutes. Minutes. Minutes.

I continue to believe that Aljazeera is more unbiased than the Fox Network. When was the last time you saw a report on Fox that was unfavorable to the Bush administration. Like....never?

When was the last time you saw in Azzera any single report favorable to the US. Stated in another way, when is the last time you saw Azzera print/post anything that was negative to ISLAM? When?

You compare another country's TV network to the US. You are so biased in your anti american agenda that you fail to see the hate that is spead as news from AZ. So, in your great opinion, you are giving, equal footing, to AZ what american networks have fought for?

You need to go and live in the ME. You really do. You need to go and visit the AZ headquarters. Then go to Iran. Then go Saudi Arabia. Then come back on this board and state what you have cried about.

My hunch. She will stay behind her protective monitor, protected by the men and women of the US military, and continue to spout hate.

Guess what: The US protects that, until it becomes an incitement to violence. Go to Iran, SA, any other ME country and proudly proclaim all you have said on this forum. Do it. If you believe it so much, do it.

If you won't. Pray tell us why.

Gabriella84 said:
At least Aljazeera prints and broadcasts opposing viewpoints. If Bush or Blair make a statement, they report it. If a terrorist leader makes a statement, they report it. You simply do not wish to hear both sides of the story.
Aljazeera broadcast a debate that featured two Muslim clerics. One thought the London attacks shamed the principles of Islam. Another that is was true to the call for Jihad against the west. This would never have been shown on any Western network.

If you don't want to see Aljazeera, do the same thing I do with Fox -- DON'T WATCH IT! :rock:

the enemy you so strongly support...

go to www.michaelsavage.com click on the videos of the wonderful people you want in your heart to support...they would do the same to you if they had the chance....but please skip lunch or dinner before viewing..for your own sake!

Gabriella84 said:

And as an aside you are dumber than a fence post as well. Please desist from voting in the future as you are an enemy of the United States.

Gabriella84 said:

I've seen FOX report negatively regarding Bush several times.

Forum List

Back