Gabby Giffords

So what exactly has she done for people?

Asshole. If you really want to know, her record is public.

More to the point now is what the fucking gun nuts have done by demanding criminals and the mentally ill have access to huge magazines and can buy ANY fucking gun they want. What's important in THIS case is what you asshole gun nuts have done to her.

You wanna fight about GABBY GIFFORDS?

Sit on it and spin.

Dudley....you started a thread about the Senator...said a few things about here....someone questions what you said.....thats the way threads work....so answer him back....

So what exactly has she done for people?

More to the point now is what the fucking gun nuts have done by demanding criminals and the mentally ill have access to huge magazines and can buy ANY fucking gun they want. What's important in THIS case is what you asshole gun nuts have done to her.

Sit on it and spin.

Dudley....you started a thread about the Senator...said a few things about here....someone questions what you said.....thats the way threads work....so answer him back....

What Senator?

Sit on it and spin.

What Senator?

He's talking about Giffords. He just got the legisative chamber wrong.

How quickly you forget, but that's OK: Sarah is making millions and doesn't count, while Gabby inspires us all.

The fact is the shooting of Gabby Giffords destroyed any hope that Sarah Palin had of national office.

I dont believe that at all. But then I havent seen any evidence that Sarah Palin desired national office.

I havent forgotten anything. She hasnt shown any interest in running for national office since the 08 election.

And sorry, but Gabby doesnt inspire me. Im glad she is healing, but she doesnt inspire me.

Lying sack of shit...

Those that support the 2nd amendment don't want the insane and criminals to have firearms, we simply understand that despite your laws, they will get them, as history has shown again and again. Therefore, we'd prefer to be armed in order to defend ourselves. Suggesting we WANT criminals to be armed is disingenuous bullshit.

Shame on you.

you cant shame a shameless person....

That is why you are out of step with America. You can't focus on what is actually happening. Sarah's whole strategy was blown to pieces by how she responded so callously to Gabby's shooting. You simply don't see what is real.

How quickly you forget, but that's OK: Sarah is making millions and doesn't count, while Gabby inspires us all.

I dont believe that at all. But then I havent seen any evidence that Sarah Palin desired national office.

I havent forgotten anything. She hasnt shown any interest in running for national office since the 08 election.

And sorry, but Gabby doesnt inspire me. Im glad she is healing, but she doesnt inspire me.

That is why you are out of step with America. You can't focus on what is actually happening. Sarah's whole strategy was blown to pieces by how she responded so callously to Gabby's shooting. You simply don't see what is real.

she didnt respond callously to anything. Nor is there any evidence that she had a strategy that was blown to pieces.

Your squeal don't invalidate the real.

she didnt respond callously to anything. Nor is there any evidence that she had a strategy that was blown to pieces.

How did she live? Technology must of advanced a lot to survive what she went through. It is good to see that she is recovering.

Thanks to lots of government spending, trauma medicine has made incredible strides.

our two recent wars may have advanced trauma medicine along also....

No question. It's the military that's taken the lead in trauma research, and for a very good reason. Their budget dwarfs anything spent by NIH on this field.

How did she live? Technology must of advanced a lot to survive what she went through. It is good to see that she is recovering.

Thanks to lots of government spending, trauma medicine has made incredible strides.

our two recent wars may have advanced trauma medicine along also....

......in addition to 'gangbangers' whom survive headshots; get their medical bills that they toss unopened into the trash that they'll never pay which the rest of us end up paying for. :smoke:

An admirable American WOMAN, the CONs can't touch THAT.

Why is she admirable?

Why don't you read her bio, and tell us why she's not to be admired for her service and her personal strength?

Because its so much easier to demand to be spoon fed and then whine when no one rushes to do your bidding.

Avatar - if you care, look it up. If not, that's fine too but don't tell me that I should do your friggin homework for you. Grow up and take responsibility for what you say and do.

How DARE anyone bring useless $arah Palin into a thread about Gabby Giffords.

How DARE you rw's blame anyone else for what $arah did to herself.

She is where she belongs - that dung heap we all know as fux. And, she's making a bundle off of the stupidity of the rw. $he has nothing to bitch about and neither do those of you who worship idiots.

Sit on it and spin.

What Senator?

ok my mistake....the Representative...these people are all alike.....after a while they all start sounding and looking alike....

New Topics

Forum List

Back