Gabby Giffords

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
She just led the Pledge of Allegiance.

Very few dry eyes in the place and its been packed for hours.

What a heart breaker. That woman has done so much for people.

Caroline Kennedy speaking now.

Hard to believe that the rw's hate her so much.

So what exactly has she done for people?

Asshole. If you really want to know, her record is public.

More to the point now is what the fucking gun nuts have done by demanding criminals and the mentally ill have access to huge magazines and can buy ANY fucking gun they want. What's important in THIS case is what you asshole gun nuts have done to her.

You wanna fight about GABBY GIFFORDS?

Sit on it and spin.

Asshole. If you really want to know, her record is public.

More to the point now is what the fucking gun nuts have done by demanding criminals and the mentally ill have access to huge magazines and can buy ANY fucking gun they want. What's important in THIS case is what you asshole gun nuts have done to her.

You wanna fight about GABBY GIFFORDS?

Sit on it and spin.

So you don't have anything?

I am an @$$*&$^ for asking what she has done? Why should I have to look up her record when you are saying she has done so much for us. I dont know a single thing she's done for me. Im sure she's a great person, but your statement seems completely unsupported and now for some reason you want me to do your research.

I haven't done anything to her except offered my sympathy for what she is going through to her and said prayers on her behalf.

What is there to spin? What exactly do you think I did to her?

How did she live? Technology must of advanced a lot to survive what she went through. It is good to see that she is recovering.

Thanks to lots of government spending, trauma medicine has made incredible strides.

I used to think you were just stupid. You are also pretty nasty. Good for you.

Why am I nasty for asking what she did? Why cant you just tell me? You guys are going on about everything she is done for us. I dont know a single thing she's done for us. Please educate me.

Lying sack of shit...

Those that support the 2nd amendment don't want the insane and criminals to have firearms, we simply understand that despite your laws, they will get them, as history has shown again and again. Therefore, we'd prefer to be armed in order to defend ourselves. Suggesting we WANT criminals to be armed is disingenuous bullshit.

Shame on you.

Democrats tried to blame Rush Limbaugh for the tragedy and then they found out that the dumb ass democrat sheriff knew about the nut case who was about to commit murder and the whole thing died. Both parties called for more civil discourse and the next thing we see is a member of the DNC at the convention telling the camera how she would like to kill Romney.

The fact is the shooting of Gabby Giffords destroyed any hope that Sarah Palin had of national office.

Forum List

Back