Gabby Giffords

I agree!!!!!
I was amazed at how quickly she started to recover, talking and moving her hands and then walking~
She definitely has a lot of strength and courage and I'm happy to see that she saw her hubby make his space trip :)

It's good to see her recover so quickly. It's a shame the shooter is still breathing however.

Naw. I just hate politicians and have the balls to say so. I am not some whiney punk who says one thing and believes another like so many....

Naw. I just hate politicians and have the balls to say so. I am not some whiney punk who says one thing and believes another like so many....

Not all politicians are bad and on the wrong side of doing things.
Jesus Christ, I'm sure you have plenty that hate you!

Politician she may be but she is still a human being and while I don't agree with her politics to wish for the death of someone you don't know who is not immediately threatening you is plain fucked up. As are you.

Giffords called a 2001 visit to Israel a turning point in her life. That same year Israeli forces killed 103 children, 31 by head shots.

And there wasn't always a firefight raging that allowed Israel and its apologists to claim "human shields."

Alison Weir:

"I remember seeing one little brain-dead boy when I was in Gaza in February of 2001; long before any rockets had been fired out of this already assaulted enclave. It’s not a sight you forget, regardless of the name or nationality.

"A 2009 article in the UK Telegraph entitled 'Bullets in the brain, shrapnel in the spine: the terrible injuries suffered by children of Gaza,' investigated a situation in which doctors at a hospital near Gaza were 'almost overwhelmed by the number of Palestinian children needing treatment for bullet wounds to their heads.'/2/

"The article began: 'On just one day last week staff at the El-Arish hospital in Sinai were called to perform sophisticated CAT brain scans on a nine-year-old, two 10-year-olds and a 14-year-old – each of whom had a bullet still lodged in their brain, after coming under fire during the Israeli ground assault on Gaza.'

"Asked about the nature of these shootings, a physician replied:

“'I can't precisely decide whether these children are being shot at as a target, but in some cases the bullet comes from the front of the head and goes towards the back, so I think the gun has been directly pointed at the child.'"

Alison Weir: Shot in the Head

Hating someone just because of their political beliefs is quite stupid. I have absolutely no respect for the vast majority of politicians but I would not wish any of them dead. They're people... with families.

Idiot.

Politician she may be but she is still a human being and while I don't agree with her politics to wish for the death of someone you don't know who is not immediately threatening you is plain fucked up. As are you.

So everyone here who wished death on Bin Laden who they did not know and was not immediately threatening them is fucked up? Well ok. I still hate politicians and think they are the scum of the earth. I would care less if they all died....

Forum List

Back