Gabby Giffords Speaks!

If all those referance to violence had NOTHING to do with her head getting shot them why did ALL OF THE SUDDEN it stop?

If it had nothing to do with it they would still be talking that way

Violent speech - TimesObserver.com | News, Sports, Jobs, Community Information - The Times Observer

Right-wing businessman, Bernie Marcus, the founder of Home Depot recently stated that people that didn't support his brand of politics "should be shot." Sarah Palin's gun fanaticism utilized crosshairs in a vulgar online display that targeted democrats she wanted out of office. And let us not forget her hostile slogan, "Don't retreat. Reload!" Her methods are tacky, tasteless none-too-subtle forms of perverse encouragement!

Morris: "Those crazies in Montana who say, 'We're going to kill ATF agents because the U.N.'s going to take over' -- well, they're beginning to have a case." During a long conspiracy theory about a "super-national authority" that will oversee U.S. financial institutions, Fox News contributor Dick Morris asserted that because President Obama's policies are "internationalist ... [t]hose crazies in Montana who say, 'We're going to kill ATF agents because the U.N.'s going to take over' -- well, they're beginning to have a case." [Fox News' Your World with Neil Cavuto, 3/31/09]

Erickson: "At what point do the people ... march down to their state legislator's house, pull him outside, and beat him to a bloody pulp?" In a March 31, 2009, post on RedState.com discussing a Washington county's ban on certain kinds of dishwasher detergent, Erick Erickson wrote: "At what point do the people tell the politicians to go to hell? At what point do they get off the couch, march down to their state legislator's house, pull him outside, and beat him to a bloody pulp for being an idiot?" Later in the post, Erickson added: "Were I in Washington State, I'd be cleaning my gun right about now waiting to protect my property from the coming riots or the government apparatchiks coming to enforce nonsensical legislation."

Savage: "We're going to have a revolution in this country"; "These people are pushing the wrong people around." Michael Savage discussed multiculturalism and predicted: "This is not going to go on in this country much longer. We're going to have a revolution in this country if this keeps up. These people are pushing the wrong people around." Savage further said that "the rage has reached a boil. If they keep pushing us around, and if we keep having these schmucks running for office catering to the multicultural people who are destroying the culture of this country ... guaranteed the people -- the white male in particular." [Talk Radio Network's The Savage Nation, 8/21/09]

Stossel said he has "Barney Frank in effigy" hanging above his sofa. In a February 3 interview with New York magazine, when Fox Business host John Stossel was asked, "What's hanging above your sofa?" he responded: "Barney Frank in effigy." [New York, 2/3/10]

Beck portrays Obama, Democrats as vampires, suggests "driv[ing] a stake through the heart of the bloodsuckers." Beck aired a graphic portraying Obama and Democrats as vampires and said, "The government is full of vampires, and they are trying to suck the lifeblood out of the economy." Beck then suggested "driv[ing] a stake through the heart of the bloodsuckers." [Glenn Beck, 3/30/09]

Beck talks about "put[ting] poison" in Pelosi's wine.

Just a small taste of how bad your team acted for months .......right until a Dem did get shot

And I hope the republican never again resort to violent poltical imagery

fuckoff.gif

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4BU8pfz2O4&feature=related]Teabagger Violence Mars Tax Day Rally With Sen. Marco Rubio - YouTube[/ame]

The right lost its mind

Absolutely amazing....I am so thrilled for Gabby and her family

She was literally given up for dead on the day of the shooting. For her to come back as much as she has is a tribute to her will and the love and support from those around her

No more bullets to defend your historically failed ideas.

No more bricks in windows.

No more cutting the gas lines of homes.

No more.

Why is it your team stopped doing it after Giffords was shot?

No more bullets to defend your historically failed ideas.

No more bricks in windows.

No more cutting the gas lines of homes.

No more.

Why is it your team stopped doing it after Giffords was shot?

and the beat goes on and on and on and on and on and on...wheeeeeeeee

Hey, slick.. just one thing... That was your messiah.. Reagan that threw mentally ill and Developmentally disabled people out on the street, and it wasn't because it was "mean" to lock them up... it was the typical right wing reason....Money.

Hey, dumbass- Reagan did no such thing.

That was wonderful liberals who insisted on closing the mental institutions. They all saw Jack Nicholson in "One flew over the Coukoos Nest" and thought it was horrible that these poor people were locked up. And the ACLU went to court and insisted that if they weren't immediately dangerous, they couldn't be locked up.

I remember when the "Street People" started showing up in my nice white Chicago Neighborhoods- in 1978. Long before Reagan got there. Basically lived in the institutions, until the ACLU said let them go, so they all hung around the liquor store until they could beg for enough money to self-medicate.

Sarah Palin's "Crosshairs" Ad is Focus of Gabrielle Giffords Debate - ABC News

Like so much with Palin, the roots are on Facebook. On her Facebook page last year when she posted the a map of 20 congressional districts targeted by SarahPac, the headline of the map: "It's time to take a stand."

At the time Giffords reacted to the map in an interview on a cable news program.

"When people do that, they've got to realize there are consequences to that action," Giffords said.

Gabby was absolutely right

Last edited:
Now are you righties going to trash Giffords for sayin the same thing I did?

Now are you righties going to trash Giffords for sayin the same thing I did?

I will, IF she said that, she is as much a idiot as you for saying it..

hows that?

Giffords, people like you WILL NEVER infringe on our right to FREEDOM of speech and EXPRESSION. GOT IT

Last edited:
so you call the woman who took a bullet to the head in Arizona an idiot for saying violent talk in poltics has repercussions?

ITS on tape.

She said it before she got a bullet to the head.

What professional medical assessment supports your determination in this case?

I haven't heard any medical assessment on her condition, period. I'm making an intelligent guess based on what we know.

In other words, you're just talking out your ass.

That's certainly how a clownish buffon, would interpret what I wrote, yes.

Brief synopsis:

This woman got shot in the head, suffered brain damage, confined to the hospital for half a year, and is not yet capable of formulating a coherent sentence. COMONSENSE tells anyone, she's too impaired to perform her Job.

I did not get to see the interview, at least I think she did an interview.

I'm glad to know that she is improving and getting stronger. Hopefully, the recovery will continue and quickly be a full recovery.

Immie

Forum List

Back