Gabby Giffords Speaks!

Really amazing stuff.

Gabrielle Giffords Records Message To Her Southern Arizona Constituents

That's one strong lady and a great medical crew.

This is one of the things you Democrats have a lovely habit of doing, which is you can't win a point on the merits, you roll out some unfortunately person with an illness, disability or injury knowing someone can't criticize them without looking like kind of dicks.

Max Cleland, Christopher Reeve, Michael J. Fox, Tammy Duckworth and now Giffords.

I feel bad for her injury (which is at least in part to the fact other liberals insisted on closing down the mental hospitals because locking those people up was mean.) I'm glad she is on the mend.

But here's the thing. Are her constiuents being well served by a congresswoman whose medical sitaution prevents her from showing up for anything but largely symbolic votes?

Hey, slick.. just one thing... That was your messiah.. Reagan that threw mentally ill and Developmentally disabled people out on the street, and it wasn't because it was "mean" to lock them up... it was the typical right wing reason....Money.

She was on MSNBC? Well, no wonder no one knew he she was. So few people watch PMSNBC that they could turn it into the Witness Protection Program. Tonight's show is being hosted by Sammy the Bull.

Oh, come on, this isn't about medical miracles (which by the way, most of us won't have access to under ObamaCare once that gets rolling), it's about using another sympathetic person to hide your lack of substance.

yeah... because FoxNews' popularity among ignorant fucktards like you make it the "real" news.

That's the whole point, the severity of her injury, and the fact that she hasn't been able to function like she did before, for a long time, leads me to believe she's no longer qualified.

Had she been out of the hospital in a short time, and given a clean bill of health, then fine, she can go to work, but that hasn't happened.

What professional medical assessment supports your determination in this case?

I haven't heard any medical assessment on her condition, period. I'm making an intelligent guess based on what we know.
EDIT: She can't even give a coherent interview, as of now....do you really think she's qualified to effect policy?

Intelligent? INTELLIGENT? Ok....

So what do you base this assessment on? seriously... do you have ANY medical training at all? Do you have any idea how your neurological system works? How long it takes for your brain to "rewire" itself, or how much hard work it is to retrain your brain?

If you think your responses on this matter are "intelligent", then I understand the mindset of the Conservative wing. If it's not black, it must be white... there is nothing else. Not that it surprises me, mind you... just makes me sad for the future of our country if you guys actually get your way.

Really amazing stuff.

Gabrielle Giffords Records Message To Her Southern Arizona Constituents

That's one strong lady and a great medical crew.

This is one of the things you Democrats have a lovely habit of doing, which is you can't win a point on the merits, you roll out some unfortunately person with an illness, disability or injury knowing someone can't criticize them without looking like kind of dicks.

Max Cleland, Christopher Reeve, Michael J. Fox, Tammy Duckworth and now Giffords.

I feel bad for her injury (which is at least in part to the fact other liberals insisted on closing down the mental hospitals because locking those people up was mean.) I'm glad she is on the mend.

But here's the thing. Are her constiuents being well served by a congresswoman whose medical sitaution prevents her from showing up for anything but largely symbolic votes?

Your last question is the key. There's no question in my mind that her constituents are not being well served and when she is well enough to return to her regular position, she would be a slam dunk for re election. I lost a bit of respect for her when she didn't resign during her recovery.

Call me unsympathetic, but I think that would have been the right thngs to do. Retaining a position on an emotional basis isn't helping anyone. But I wish her well, and think oif she makes a full recovery, she should run again.

OMG...you CAN'T BE SERIOUS.

Yes I am serious.

I hope NO party ever tries to whip up violent hate for their opposition.

It really turned out badly didnt it

I swear, you lefties are losing it..
But it's ok for your side to say they are going to see the Tea Party go to hell..Or for some union goon to threaten the people with war..
you are all a bunch of two faced hypocrites.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6gHfhwShhA]Hoffa: "Let's take these SOB's out" - YouTube[/ame]

How many republicans got shot in the head because of those remarks?

Yes I am serious.

I swear, you lefties are losing it..
But it's ok for your side to say they are going to see the Tea Party go to hell..Or for some union goon to threaten the people with war..
you are all a bunch of two faced hypocrites.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6gHfhwShhA]Hoffa: "Let's take these SOB's out" - YouTube[/ame]

How many republicans got shot in the head because of those remarks?

GOOD GRIEF..:lol:

Your tp people talked about violence and guns without remorse right up until she was shot in the head.

Why did the TP stop after she was shot?

why did the TP stop all the gun and second amendment solution talk after she was shot?

Your tp people talked about violence and guns without remorse right up until she was shot in the head.

We know you lefties would LOVE to stomp on THE PEOPLES freedoms of speech and EXPRESSIONS...that's the fascist deep down inside of you. Now stop with the stupid nonsense...images of anything HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THE GIFFORDS shooting.
It make you look STUPID

She was put in the cross hairs by Palin and had her offices attacked BEFORE she was shot

Oh brother..where are you coming from? Do a lengthy comparison of the TP and OWS, would you? Don't forget Oakland, reported rapes, death filth and disease. Not to mention all of the dirty needles! Quite proud, are you?

The right talked about guns and violence for months.

You were warned some nutter might act on your talk.

You told us to basically fuck off.

Then Giffords got a bullet put in her head and POOF you stopped ......why?

And I hope the republican never again resort to violent poltical imagery

OMG...you CAN'T BE SERIOUS.

Yes I am serious.

You have evidence that this 'violent' imagery had any impact on Loughner? No. Because there isn't any.

This is why people laugh at you. You insist on evidence from others and yet refuse to accept it when it is provided, and when it comes to your own idiocy.... no evidence is required.

Where is the evidence that Loughner was influenced by anything other than his own disturbed mentality?

Idiot.

The right talked about guns and violence for months.

You were warned some nutter might act on your talk.

You told us to basically fuck off.

Then Giffords got a bullet put in her head and POOF you stopped ......why?

Both sides use the same rhetoric. Hell, your fucking President called conservatives the 'enemy'. But you ignore that. You ignore anything that does not suit your own fucked up view.

Sick individual. Get help.

gun sites and talking about second amendment solutions to not winning elections.

Telling people to BRING GUNS to poltical events.

Your team was using threats of voilence to SCARE the opposition

Forum List

Back