Gabby Giffords Speaks!

Really amazing stuff.

Gabrielle Giffords Records Message To Her Southern Arizona Constituents

That's one strong lady and a great medical crew.

This is one of the things you Democrats have a lovely habit of doing, which is you can't win a point on the merits, you roll out some unfortunately person with an illness, disability or injury knowing someone can't criticize them without looking like kind of dicks.

Max Cleland, Christopher Reeve, Michael J. Fox, Tammy Duckworth and now Giffords.

I feel bad for her injury (which is at least in part to the fact other liberals insisted on closing down the mental hospitals because locking those people up was mean.) I'm glad she is on the mend.

But here's the thing. Are her constiuents being well served by a congresswoman whose medical sitaution prevents her from showing up for anything but largely symbolic votes?

What point was my OP trying to "win".

You conservatives have a lovely habit of turning nearly everything into a debate about nonsense.

Really amazing stuff.

Gabrielle Giffords Records Message To Her Southern Arizona Constituents

That's one strong lady and a great medical crew.

This is one of the things you Democrats have a lovely habit of doing, which is you can't win a point on the merits, you roll out some unfortunately person with an illness, disability or injury knowing someone can't criticize them without looking like kind of dicks.

Max Cleland, Christopher Reeve, Michael J. Fox, Tammy Duckworth and now Giffords.

I feel bad for her injury (which is at least in part to the fact other liberals insisted on closing down the mental hospitals because locking those people up was mean.) I'm glad she is on the mend.

But here's the thing. Are her constiuents being well served by a congresswoman whose medical sitaution prevents her from showing up for anything but largely symbolic votes?

You conservatives have a lovely habit of turning nearly everything into a debate about nonsense.

I'm not sure why you brought it up other than trying to invoke more sympathy than a Jerry Lewis Telethon, guy.

Come on, nobody knew who Gabby Giffords was before she got shot. Nobody cared. She was another back-bencher who just did what Pelosi told her to do. Until she got shot by a mentally unstable person, and then she became someone you could use to invoke sympathy and a big "aaaawwwwww".

When you can't argue logic, argue emotion.

I mean, you all tried to blame Palin for it, until you found out the shooter was a schizo liberal college student who should have been in an institution (and would have been had the ACLU not gotten all the loony bins shut down.)

And I hope the republican never again resort to violent poltical imagery

I can't believe you're still talking this horseshit. Especially after you fucking danced a jig when she got shot. Oh wait, I can believe it from a partisan shitstain like you.

Neg'd

I'm not sure why you brought it up other than trying to invoke more sympathy than a Jerry Lewis Telethon, guy.

Come on, nobody knew who Gabby Giffords was before she got shot. Nobody cared. She was another back-bencher who just did what Pelosi told her to do. Until she got shot by a mentally unstable person, and then she became someone you could use to invoke sympathy and a big "aaaawwwwww".

When you can't argue logic, argue emotion.

I mean, you all tried to blame Palin for it, until you found out the shooter was a schizo liberal college student who should have been in an institution (and would have been had the ACLU not gotten all the loony bins shut down.)

I knew who she was..she was a frequent guest on MSNBC. And quite frankly she still shows more cognitive abilities and curiosity about the world, now, then many who sit in the house.

In any case..this is not really about that. This, is about the amazing recuperative powers of Ms. Giffords and the dedication of her medical team to get her back to some measure of motor functionality.

She was on MSNBC? Well, no wonder no one knew he she was. So few people watch PMSNBC that they could turn it into the Witness Protection Program. Tonight's show is being hosted by Sammy the Bull.

Oh, come on, this isn't about medical miracles (which by the way, most of us won't have access to under ObamaCare once that gets rolling), it's about using another sympathetic person to hide your lack of substance.

She was on MSNBC? Well, no wonder no one knew he she was. So few people watch PMSNBC that they could turn it into the Witness Protection Program. Tonight's show is being hosted by Sammy the Bull.

Oh, come on, this isn't about medical miracles (which by the way, most of us won't have access to under ObamaCare once that gets rolling), it's about using another sympathetic person to hide your lack of substance.

I've put up many threads about her recovery..that do not invite political commentary. I have an opinion about it..but I keep it out of these threads.

She's a mixed bag politically...but she has always been quite brave and quite admirable.

Great, now the next words out of her mouth should be I resign.

Through no fault of her own, the incident has caused her brain damage and limited her, rendering her incapable of being an effective legislator.

I've put up many threads about her recovery..that do not invite political commentary. I have an opinion about it..but I keep it out of these threads.

She's a mixed bag politically...but she has always been quite brave and quite admirable.

Why would you put them up?

Would you put up threads about a conservative recovering from a serious injury?

Do you praise Sarah Palin for her 'bravery' in raising a disabled child?

Somehow I don't think so.

And I hope the republican never again resort to violent poltical imagery

Like the Dems did?
Dem_targeting_map.gif

I agree. NEITHER side should use imagery like this.

Has ZERO to do with Giffords getting shot my a nut job.

Why would you put them up?

Would you put up threads about a conservative recovering from a serious injury?

Yes.

Through no fault of her own, the incident has caused her brain damage and limited her, rendering her incapable of being an effective legislator.

How about you let her get back to doing her job, and see if she can handle it, 'before' you say she can't do her job.

How about you let her get back to doing her job, and see if she can handle it, 'before' you say she can't do her job.

Its obvious, that when someone gets shot it the head, their capabilities are going to be diminished. Its a fact that she's suffered from brain damage because of this, the degree to which, I'm not sure, but the fact that she's had a slow recovery, is a sign that tells me she's unfit.

Forum List

Back