Gabby Giffords Speaks!

I just saw Mark interviewed on the Daily Show. He's such a good person, he wrote a book called Gabby which chronicled events and general love story stuff about them. I'm getting it.

If all those referance to violence had NOTHING to do with her head getting shot them why did ALL OF THE SUDDEN it stop?

If it had nothing to do with it they would still be talking that way

oh brother. hopeless

Indeed.

And didn't Biden just use violent rhetoric with his "You fired the first shot". :eek:

As usual, TruthMocker will ignore the violent rhetoric from her team. Her stupidity knows no depth.

so you call the woman who took a bullet to the head in Arizona an idiot for saying violent talk in poltics has repercussions?

ITS on tape.

She said it before she got a bullet to the head.

She said it so it's true, is that your argument now?

:lol::lol::lol:

She was politicing. Why do you constantly lie?

Hey, slick.. just one thing... That was your messiah.. Reagan that threw mentally ill and Developmentally disabled people out on the street, and it wasn't because it was "mean" to lock them up... it was the typical right wing reason....Money.

Hey, dumbass- Reagan did no such thing.

That was wonderful liberals who insisted on closing the mental institutions. They all saw Jack Nicholson in "One flew over the Coukoos Nest" and thought it was horrible that these poor people were locked up. And the ACLU went to court and insisted that if they weren't immediately dangerous, they couldn't be locked up.

I remember when the "Street People" started showing up in my nice white Chicago Neighborhoods- in 1978. Long before Reagan got there. Basically lived in the institutions, until the ACLU said let them go, so they all hung around the liquor store until they could beg for enough money to self-medicate.

Sorry dude, i've been working in the field of the Developmentally Disabled since 1986, My mother worked as an RN in a nearby Mental institution for her entire career, going back to the early 60's. I've seen the changes personally. You're wrong.

Hey, slick.. just one thing... That was your messiah.. Reagan that threw mentally ill and Developmentally disabled people out on the street, and it wasn't because it was "mean" to lock them up... it was the typical right wing reason....Money.

Hey, dumbass- Reagan did no such thing.

That was wonderful liberals who insisted on closing the mental institutions. They all saw Jack Nicholson in "One flew over the Coukoos Nest" and thought it was horrible that these poor people were locked up. And the ACLU went to court and insisted that if they weren't immediately dangerous, they couldn't be locked up.

I remember when the "Street People" started showing up in my nice white Chicago Neighborhoods- in 1978. Long before Reagan got there. Basically lived in the institutions, until the ACLU said let them go, so they all hung around the liquor store until they could beg for enough money to self-medicate.

Sorry dude, i've been working in the field of the Developmentally Disabled since 1986, My mother worked as an RN in a nearby Mental institution for her entire career, going back to the early 60's. I've seen the changes personally. You're wrong.

Wasn't talking about the "developmentally disabled", where we probably spend too much money.

I was specifically talking about the mentally ill. The ACLU lobbied to make it next to impossible to involuntarily commit people to insane asylums unless they were dangerous. And that nonsense happened before Reagan got there.

Forum List

Back