Gabby: Can anyone be honest and say BOTH MSNBC and FOX were wrong?

For me it's fun to get payback these days. I've spent years trying to play fair and square and a higher end game.

I just don't give a shit anymore trying to play nice with the likes of Black_Label and others who play this bully game of "you take whatever I jam down your throat" and then act shocked that someone pushes back.

I had a blast with the thread over the NBC commercial. Do I think they're racist? Hell no. Somebody just fucked up royally and probably spent the whole weekend eating rolaids.

But if I get a chance to take a shot at the same people who mock Ann Romney and her multiple sclerosis, you bet I'm going to lob grenades and make them wish they died as a child.

I refuse to even consider being nice to anyone who has the balls and to be so piggish as to mock someone with MS.

At least you admit you are a pussy bitch that makes things up to act like a 3 year old when you don't get your way. Though that is the mentality of the radical right, a bunch of crybaby children.

I made up nothing. NBC played the commercial. Tough shit. Eat the fall out. Someone really fucked up

Repubs say "MSNBC did this...thats racist...but not Fox"

Dems say "FOX did this...thats racist...but not MSNBC"

Now neither one is an absolute case of racism....just...curious. And I understand how the racism question can come up but both are definitely wrong mistake or not.

But Dems say "MSNBC made a mistake....but FOX is racist" and Repubs say "Fox didnt do anything wrong...but MSNBC is racist"

Cant you fan boys admit that both were wrong? Is partisanship that important that no one can?
The issue is not whether or not either side was wrong. Neither was.

This is nothing but a false premise.

The issue revolves around a double standard that exists, and everyone knows and understands this.

The left are saying that Fox is racist because they (leftists) are inherently dishonest and incapable of seeing their own flaws.

The right are saying that (AND PAY CLOSE ATTENTION HERE) that IF FOX had done this, the left would have screamed racism.

So, the right are simply exposing the lefts double standard by making the same kind of claim that the left would have made against Fox.

It is called 'illustrating the absurd with absurdity'.

Cant you be honest for once. That double standard born from a hypothetical is bullshit. It's like me claiming that if I smacked your face you wouldnt do anything but you would beat a bitch up.

I just made that up...and made up bullshit is made up bullshit. Fiction, False, Untrue etc
So, you have no reply? Noted.

My opinion is neither were wrong. What happened was that the left made up some BS about Fox and the right responded in kind about NBC. The left did what they like to do and the right unfortunately responded.

Uh the problem is I dont compare those two. I'd say Fox is a conservative version of the liberal networks, ABC, NBC, CBS.

MSNBC is more like GBTV....they really dont care where you stand, you like it or you dont.

ABC, NBC, CBS, NPR,...etc are unbiased national news networks. Fox is a radical right wing cable propaganda outlet.

Also to the OP MSNBC didn't say anything controversial about Gabby, that was from fox showing only her back yet focusing on her white teammate, and again claiming she's not patriotic because she wore a pink outfit. The right wing trolls created faux outrage at NBC over a commercial because they got all butthurt that fox's racism was pointed out.

You really are incredibly dumb.

Black label is that you name because you're such a believer in liberalism, you let them shit on you? I mean that is dedication to you side.....WOW

Go read Mother Jones and orgasm to a photo of David Corn.

Forum List

Back